A selection of articles related to epidemic.
Original articles from our library related to the Epidemic. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Epidemic.
- Sneezing: A Symptom or A Symbol?
- "One sneeze, a wish Two sneezes, a kiss Three sneezes, a disappointment Four sneezes, a letter" As my household has spent the past two weeks fighting the fall version of the pit plague crud, in between the God Bless You's and doses of cough medicine,...
Mystic Sciences >> Symbology
- The Goddess of winter, and as such She became (not unpredictably) a spirit of hunger, sickness, epidemic, and death. Nevertheless, late versions of Her show an increasing association with home and hearth. She was wife of her brother Kupala. In Christian time...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- Celtic Gods and Heroes: The Gods of Ancient Ireland
- Celtic peoples established themselves in Ireland about 2,500 years ago. But humans had inhabited the island long before that, as evidenced by the monument site at Newgrange dating to 3000 B.C., as well as the prehistoric megaliths at Carrowmore in Sligo, and...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Epidemic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Epidemic books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Watch How the Drug Overdose Epidemic Spread in America
- The epidemic of drug overdoses in the U.S. has reached crisis levels, according to newly published data from the County Health Rankings & Roadmaps project.
- Amid overdose epidemic, CDC issues new guidelines for prescribing opioid
- MILWAUKEE — As part of the U.S. government's urgent response to the epidemic of overdose deaths, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is issuing new recommendations for prescribing opioid medications for chronic pain, excluding ...
- Punjab Government Notifies Swine Flu Under Epidemic Disease Act
- In order to ensure early reporting from all the doctors, the State of Punjab has notified the disease of H1N1- Swine Flu under Epidemic Disease Act. (Representational Image). Chandigarh: The Punjab government today notified Swine Flu (H1N1) under the ...
- Heroin overdoses a growing, dangerous epidemic, Minnesota officials say
- BEMIDJI, Minn. – Bemidji is at the epicenter of a deadly heroin wave responsible for seven deaths and more than a dozen non-fatal overdoses in north-central Minnesota in recent weeks – evidence of an epidemic that law enforcement say has been ...
Related searchesairbus a330 specifications
cheetah economic importance
j r d tata
i love lisa quotes
meaning of dreams about falling
evolution of man