A selection of articles related to epidemic.
Original articles from our library related to the Epidemic. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Epidemic.
- Sneezing: A Symptom or A Symbol?
- "One sneeze, a wish Two sneezes, a kiss Three sneezes, a disappointment Four sneezes, a letter" As my household has spent the past two weeks fighting the fall version of the pit plague crud, in between the God Bless You's and doses of cough medicine,...
Mystic Sciences >> Symbology
- The Goddess of winter, and as such She became (not unpredictably) a spirit of hunger, sickness, epidemic, and death. Nevertheless, late versions of Her show an increasing association with home and hearth. She was wife of her brother Kupala. In Christian time...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- Celtic Gods and Heroes: The Gods of Ancient Ireland
- Celtic peoples established themselves in Ireland about 2,500 years ago. But humans had inhabited the island long before that, as evidenced by the monument site at Newgrange dating to 3000 B.C., as well as the prehistoric megaliths at Carrowmore in Sligo, and...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Epidemic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Epidemic books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Silent Epidemic
- The Silent Epidemic. Perspectives of High School Dropouts. A report by Civic Enterprises in association with.
- COMBATING THE SILENT EPIDEMIC of VIRAL HEPATITIS
- Viral hepatitis is a silent epidemic in the United States. To prepare the report Combafing the Silent Epidemic of Viral Hepafifis: U.S.
- Three Reasons Not to Believe in an Autism Epidemic
- experiencing an autism epidemic—a rapid escalation in the prevalence of their .gov Web sites that the nation is facing an autism epidemic.
- Halting the Obesity Epidemic:
- seeking solutions, so should the obesity epidemic.
Suggested News Resources
- One City's Plague Years, in Small Details
- By JESSE McKINLEY David Weissman, the director of the documentary “We Were Here,” about the height of the AIDS epidemic in San Francisco.
- 'Darkness' sheds light on teen suicide epidemic
- Participants at last year's Out of the Darkness Walk posted photos and memories of loved ones they lost to suicide. Courtesy photo More than 600 walkers joined the Out of the Darkness event last September.
- Dengue kills…
- Dengue spoiled the Eid of hundreds of patients and their relatives, as the epidemic continued in the provincial metropolis. More than 500 patients tested positive during the three days of Eid.
- Businesses, taxpayers hit with graffiti 'epidemic'
- The issue is so ugly and property damage so bad, Tucson's graffiti problem "is epidemic right now.
- West Nile virus reaches epidemic levels
- DOWNEY – City officials are warning residents to take seriously the threat of West Nile virus, which has reached epidemic levels in Los Angeles County.
Suggested Web Resources
- Epidemic | Define Epidemic at Dictionary.com
- /ˌɛp ɪˈdɛm ɪk/ Show Spelled[ep-i-dem-ik] Show IPA. adjective. 1.
- EPIDEMIC | the world of infectious diseases
- An exhibition exploring the "World of Infectious Disease.
- Epidemic (1987) - IMDb
- Directed by Lars von Trier. With Allan De Waal, Ole Ernst, Michael Gelting, Colin Gilder.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesnutmeg history
list of supermarkets malaysia
maguindanao tourist attractions
the jim rome show guest hosts