Epidemiology Case Series
A selection of articles related to epidemiology case series.
Original articles from our library related to the Epidemiology Case Series. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Epidemiology Case Series.
- The Case of Ted Owens (The PK Man)
- The principal concern of most readers will be whether the evidence in the Ted Owens case, as presented by Dr. Mishlove, is true beyond a reasonable doubt. Were this case the only case open to investigation it might well be considered beyond the pale of...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Miscellaneous Astral Case Histories
- Waking Paralysis Related Case Histories: #1: Ms. E: Ms. E. I had another spontaneous, unwanted, OBE a few days ago. I was sitting in for a Maths lecture to take a nap (I don't take Mathematics) and was feeling very cold, rather hungry and miserable as I...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Hulse, David Allen
- >From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- How to Use Bach Flower Remedies
- Selecting the remedies Select the remedies through the classical interview technique. Find out in a clear and honest conversation: what type the person is (for instance: easily frightened, or servile, or intolerant) what his/her emotions and concerns are at...
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- Introduction to Sex Magick
- "Nothing can cure the soul but the senses, just as nothing can cure the senses but the soul." Oscar Wilde Sex magick means using your sexuality in order to work magick. This technique is not new nor outrageous; although usually kept secret many...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
Epidemiology Case Series is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Epidemiology Case Series books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Open and Pending Clinical Trials at CMMC
- S0424: Molecular Epidemiology Case-Series Study of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer in Smoking and Non-Smoking Women and Men.
- Jan-Feb 2010 Newsletter
- Jan 28, 2010 Molecular Epidemiology Case-Series Study of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer in Smoking and.
- A CASE SERIES - Scielo
- EPIDEMIOLOGICAL AND CLINICAL ASPECTS OF PELVIC ENDOMETRIOSIS – A CASE SERIES. 467.
- Unintentional Machinery Injury on Farms in Victoria
- Key Words: farm injury, farm machinery, epidemiology, case-series. Reproduction of this page is authorised.
- TUTORIAL IN BIOSTATISTICS: The self-controlled case series method
- details in SAS, GENSTAT and GLIM are available from an associated website.
Suggested Web Resources
- Study Designs in Epidemiology
- A case-series is, effectively, a register of cases. Analyse cases together to learn about the disease.
- Clinical Epidemiology and EBM Glossary: Clinical Study Design and
- Clinical epidemiology and evidence-based medicine glossary: Clinical study design The greatest value of these types of studies (e.g.
- Cancer Trial Information: Protocol Number SWOG 0424 (Lung Non
- General Information.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Epidemiology Case Series Topics
Related searchesclue film the three endings
sarah kerrigan biography
meaning of dreams about milk
list of imax venues oregon