A selection of articles related to epidendrum hybrids.
Original articles from our library related to the Epidendrum Hybrids. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Epidendrum Hybrids.
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
Epidendrum Hybrids is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Epidendrum Hybrids books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- MARCH NEWSLETTER
- Mar 1, 2011 Above: Epidendrum hybrids. Epidendrums are terrestrial orchids that grow very much like shrubs and require minimal care.
- Denver Orchid Society - "Orchids Gone Wild" - March 12, 2011
- Mar 12, 2011 Epidendrum Hybrid (Easter Bunny x Sun Valley). Barbara Vander Stoep. 104.
- New Class Schedule for 2006
- Feb 3, 2011 (including intergeneric hybrids of Brassavola, Laelia, Cattleya, Encyclia, Epidendrum EXCEPT. Sophronitis).
- March 11, 2011 Expires: March 12, 2012 CERTIFICATION LIST
- Cymbidium hybrids - 6", 8" pots. 8. Dendrobium hybrids - 4", 6" pots.
- Tips on Growing Orchids in Florida 1
- Both types of Epidendrum frequently are crossed with cattleyas resulting in hybrids called "Epicats" which often display the better qualities of both parents.
Suggested News Resources
- Orchids: Epidendrums are compact and easy to grow
- ARTHUR E. CHADWICK. Orchids: Epidendrums are compact and easy to grow.
Suggested Web Resources
- Encyclia & Epidendrum Hybrids & Species
- Check the full descriptions for more details about their scent and culture.
- Reed-stem Epidendrums.
- This super eyecatching hybrid is our most popular plant in the greenhouse. It is a cross of Epi. pseudo-epidendrum and C.
- Epidendrum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Epidendrum 1] abbreviated Epi in horticultural trade, is a large neotropical genus of the orchid family.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdinosaur study of dinosaurs
terence mckenna biography
camp style examples of camp
grammatical mood presumptive mood