A selection of articles related to epidote.
Original articles from our library related to the Epidote. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Epidote.
- Deep green, striated. Strengthens overall health, heart, well-being, energy. Courage, stamina. Helps take good care of one's self (food, rest, etc.). Ability to increase whatever one tunes into. It's the stone for all reasons. Augments personal power. Greatly...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Epidote is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Epidote books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Epidote Ca2Al2(Fe3+,Al)(SiO4)(Si2O7)O(OH)
- Epidote. Ca2Al2(Fe3+,Al)(SiO4)(Si2O7)O(OH) c. ○2001 Mineral Data Publishing , version 1.
- Recommended nomenclature of epidote-group minerals
- Abstract: Epidote-group minerals are monoclinic in symmetry and have topology consistent with space thus not considered a member of the epidote-group.
- Lawsonite growth in the epidote blueschists from the Ile de Groix
- Matrix epidote has a pistacite content of about 50 mole%.
- Epidote Group
- Epidote Group. Chemically complex. (A2M3Si3O12OH).
Suggested News Resources
- Argus Announces Identification of 2 Km Long Iron Magnetite Trend at Iron King
- The showing exhibits locally strong sericite and pervasive epidote alteration within the stockwork vein system. -- Low Sulphidation Gold Zone - A 300 x 800m area of low sulphidation style alteration punctuated by the discovery of a 5.
- GWR Provides Update - New Drilling Underway, Assays Pending
- It intersected discontinuous disseminated chalcopyrite-magnetite mineralization from 138 to 177 meters, including stockwork veins containing magnetite, chalcopyrite, epidote and pink potassic alteration.
- Medusa Mining Limited: Co-O Mine Conceptual Exploration Target Enhanced by
- argillic (illite +/- quartz-calcite) - surrounds the veins - millimetres to 100s of metres; -- chloritic (chlorite+/-smectite-calcite) - increases and finally dominates at depth with; and -- propylitic (chlorite-epidote +/- smectite-calcite).
- Indicator Minerals Identifies New Moly Zone at Mohave
- veins (quartz-molybdenite-pyrite), AC veins (anhydrite-Kspar-pyrite-magnetite-chalcopyrite) and QP veins (quartz-pyrite-chalcopyrite-epidote-chlorite). This vein classification scheme is modified after a scheme developed at the Mineral Park Mine.
Suggested Web Resources
- Epidote - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Epidote is a calcium aluminium iron sorosilicate mineral, Ca2Al2(Fe3+;Al)(SiO4)( Si2O7)O(OH), crystallizing in the monoclinic system.
- Epidote: Epidote mineral information and data.
- Jul 28, 2011 Epidote Group . Clinozoisite-Epidote Series . The Al 2 Fe 3+ analogue of Clinozoisite .
- Epidote Mineral Data
- Epidote Image. Click Here for Larger Epidote Image in a New Browser Window Comments: Dark green, blocky epidote with transparent quartz.
- EPIDOTE (Calcium Aluminum Iron Silicate Hydroxide)
- Epidote is a structurally complex mineral having both single silicate tetrahedrons, SiO4, and double silicate tetrahedrons, Si2O7.
- Epidote (good purificator and amplifying stone)
- Epidote: two wondrous crystals and their basic metaphysical and healing aspect as described in a short article. Olga Rezo.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
selma alabama facts
meaning of dreams about kangaroo
banana republic republic of ireland
bleed like me single remixes