A selection of articles related to epidote.
Original articles from our library related to the Epidote. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Epidote.
- Deep green, striated. Strengthens overall health, heart, well-being, energy. Courage, stamina. Helps take good care of one's self (food, rest, etc.). Ability to increase whatever one tunes into. It's the stone for all reasons. Augments personal power. Greatly...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Epidote is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Epidote books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Epidote Ca2Al2(Fe3+,Al)(SiO4)(Si2O7)O(OH)
- Epidote. Ca2Al2(Fe3+,Al)(SiO4)(Si2O7)O(OH) c. ○2001 Mineral Data Publishing , version 1.
- Recommended nomenclature of epidote-group minerals
- Abstract: Epidote-group minerals are monoclinic in symmetry and have topology consistent with space thus not considered a member of the epidote-group.
- Lawsonite growth in the epidote blueschists from the Ile de Groix
- Matrix epidote has a pistacite content of about 50 mole%.
- Epidote Group
- Epidote Group. Chemically complex. (A2M3Si3O12OH).
Suggested News Resources
- Argus Announces Identification of 2 Km Long Iron Magnetite Trend at Iron King
- The showing exhibits locally strong sericite and pervasive epidote alteration within the stockwork vein system. -- Low Sulphidation Gold Zone - A 300 x 800m area of low sulphidation style alteration punctuated by the discovery of a 5.
- GWR Provides Update - New Drilling Underway, Assays Pending
- It intersected discontinuous disseminated chalcopyrite-magnetite mineralization from 138 to 177 meters, including stockwork veins containing magnetite, chalcopyrite, epidote and pink potassic alteration.
- Medusa Mining Limited: Co-O Mine Conceptual Exploration Target Enhanced by
- argillic (illite +/- quartz-calcite) - surrounds the veins - millimetres to 100s of metres; -- chloritic (chlorite+/-smectite-calcite) - increases and finally dominates at depth with; and -- propylitic (chlorite-epidote +/- smectite-calcite).
- Indicator Minerals Identifies New Moly Zone at Mohave
- veins (quartz-molybdenite-pyrite), AC veins (anhydrite-Kspar-pyrite-magnetite-chalcopyrite) and QP veins (quartz-pyrite-chalcopyrite-epidote-chlorite). This vein classification scheme is modified after a scheme developed at the Mineral Park Mine.
Suggested Web Resources
- Epidote - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Epidote is a calcium aluminium iron sorosilicate mineral, Ca2Al2(Fe3+;Al)(SiO4)( Si2O7)O(OH), crystallizing in the monoclinic system.
- Epidote: Epidote mineral information and data.
- Jul 28, 2011 Epidote Group . Clinozoisite-Epidote Series . The Al 2 Fe 3+ analogue of Clinozoisite .
- Epidote Mineral Data
- Epidote Image. Click Here for Larger Epidote Image in a New Browser Window Comments: Dark green, blocky epidote with transparent quartz.
- EPIDOTE (Calcium Aluminum Iron Silicate Hydroxide)
- Epidote is a structurally complex mineral having both single silicate tetrahedrons, SiO4, and double silicate tetrahedrons, Si2O7.
- Epidote (good purificator and amplifying stone)
- Epidote: two wondrous crystals and their basic metaphysical and healing aspect as described in a short article. Olga Rezo.
Related searcheshulk comics grey hulk joe fixit
mcdonnell douglas dc-9 specifications
cupid portrayal in art and literature
dream dictionary building
lists of ships of the united states
key club objectives