A selection of articles related to epilepsy.
Original articles from our library related to the Epilepsy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Epilepsy.
- Cuprum metallicum (Copper)
- The metal Cuprum, copper, is associated with Venus. The Goddess Venus was born from the sea (the water-element symbolizes our feelings and emotions), standing on a shell and only dressed in her long, copper-blond hairs. Venus became the Goddess of love,...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Zincum metallicum (Zinc)
- The metal zinc is associated with the planet Uranus. According to medical astrology Uranus rules the potential of the nervous system, the rhythmic processes of the nervous system and the lower extremities. If these processes don't work properly they can cause...
Remedies >> Remedies Z
- Planet: Uranus Sign: Aquarius Uranus is the only planet with a divergent rotation axis; in astrology Uranus is connected with renewal, moderation, revolution, originality, progressivity. The god of heaven and cosmos Uranus granted man the divine flame (electri...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
- How reliable are things remembered under hypnosis?
- This has often arisen as both a legal issue (as in the reliability oftestimony obtained during or after hypnotherapy) and also a social issue(regarding the use of hypnotherapy to establish evidence of early child abuse,for example). It is entirely true that...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Agaricus muscarius
- The image of this remedy mostly resembles a delirium tremens or a situation that looks like one. Agaricus especially fits persons who are mentally slow, confused and foolish. Mentally as well as physically these people are clumsy and awkward. They are very...
Remedies >> Remedies A
Epilepsy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Epilepsy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Epilepsy. Disability Fact Sheet #6 (FS6). NICHCY Disability Fact Sheet #6.
- Psychogenic (Non-Epileptic) Seizures
- Why did my other doctor say that I had epilepsy? ........... 4.
- Epilepsy Atlas - World Health Organization
- disease; 80% of the burden of epilepsy is in the developing world, where in some areas 80–90% of people with epilepsy receive no treatment at all.
- Targeting Epilepsy
- Epilepsy is a chronic neurological condition characterized by recurrent Epilepsy can be caused by many different conditions that affect a person's brain.
Suggested News Resources
- Evanescence's Amy Lee Wants To Educate People About Epileptic Seizures
- (RTTNews) - With a new Evanescence album due out October 11, singer Amy Lee is taking time to help promote epilepsy awareness. Her brother Robby experienced his first seizure at age eight.
- Epilepsy death warning recommended
- The majority of people diagnosed with epilepsy should be advised about the risk of sudden death, a sheriff has said.
- Lawmakers Advance Insurance Oversight, Epilepsy Drug Bills
- Robert Huff (R-Diamond Bar), that would allow non-medical employees at schools to administer the anti-seizure drug Diastat to students who experience an epileptic seizure.
- Cyberonics 1Q profit dips, reiterates 2012 outlook
- HOUSTON — Cyberonics Inc.
- UNC professor's case dropped after epilepsy diagnosis
- He has since been diagnosed with epilepsy, which he says triggered the episode. “It was pretty hard to believe,” said Akos, whose wife had summoned the ambulance because she thought her husband was having a stroke.
Suggested Web Resources
- Epilepsy and seizure information for patients and health
- 18 hours ago Information, community and resources about epilepsy.
- Epilepsy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Epilepsy (from the Ancient Greek ἐπιληψία (epilēpsía) — "seizure") is a common chronic neurological disorder characterized by seizures.
- Epilepsy Center: Symptoms, Seizures, Treatments, Causes, and Tests
- Epilepsy is diagnosed in 125000 Americans each year. Find in-depth information here on such issues as seizures, symptoms, and treatments.
- Epilepsy Foundation
- The agency that helps individuals and families affected by epilepsy and related neurological impairments by providing education, advocacy and services.
- Epilepsy - MayoClinic.com
- Epilepsy — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, treatment of this common seizure disorder.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
hindu-arabic numeral system
battle of disarm
vihuela the spanish vihuela
welly boot dance