A selection of articles related to epilepsy.
Original articles from our library related to the Epilepsy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Epilepsy.
- Cuprum metallicum (Copper)
- The metal Cuprum, copper, is associated with Venus. The Goddess Venus was born from the sea (the water-element symbolizes our feelings and emotions), standing on a shell and only dressed in her long, copper-blond hairs. Venus became the Goddess of love,...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
- How reliable are things remembered under hypnosis?
- This has often arisen as both a legal issue (as in the reliability oftestimony obtained during or after hypnotherapy) and also a social issue(regarding the use of hypnotherapy to establish evidence of early child abuse,for example). It is entirely true that...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Agaricus muscarius
- The image of this remedy mostly resembles a delirium tremens or a situation that looks like one. Agaricus especially fits persons who are mentally slow, confused and foolish. Mentally as well as physically these people are clumsy and awkward. They are very...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Zincum metallicum (Zinc)
- The metal zinc is associated with the planet Uranus. According to medical astrology Uranus rules the potential of the nervous system, the rhythmic processes of the nervous system and the lower extremities. If these processes don't work properly they can cause...
Remedies >> Remedies Z
- Planet: Uranus Sign: Aquarius Uranus is the only planet with a divergent rotation axis; in astrology Uranus is connected with renewal, moderation, revolution, originality, progressivity. The god of heaven and cosmos Uranus granted man the divine flame (electri...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Epilepsy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Epilepsy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Epilepsy & My Child - Epilepsy Foundation
- Epilepsy & My Child. Toolkit. A Resource for Parents with a Newly Diagnosed Child.
- Legal Rights, Legal Issues - Epilepsy Foundation
- In addition, the Epilepsy Foundation can provide you with legal guidance or a referral to an attorney for help with a legal case involving discrimination based on ...
- MODEL SECTION 504 PLAN FOR A STUDENT WITH EPILEPSY
- [NOTE: This Model Section 504 Plan lists a broad range of services and accommodations that might be needed by a student with epilepsy in the school setting.
- Treating Intractable Epilepsy - National Association of Epilepsy
- Specialized Epilepsy Centers: Treating Intractable Epilepsy. Of the 2.2 million Americans with epilepsy, approximately.
- Epilepsy: the disorder - World Health Organization
- Epilepsy is a common medical and social disorder or group of disorders with unique characteristics. Epilepsy is usually defined as a tendency to recurrent ...
Suggested News Resources
- Harrison Ford Recalls His Daughter's Struggle With Epilepsy
- The "Star Wars" star chaired NYU Langone Medical's Center's annual Finding A Cure for Epilepsy and Seizures (FACES) gala, which raised $5 million Monday night. He was there to honor Dr. Orrin Devinsky, who first diagnosed his daughter Georgia, 26.
- Heart rate variability may increase epilepsy risk
- Doctors have long characterized epilepsy as a brain disorder, but researchers at Case Western Reserve University have found that part of the autonomic nervous system functions differently in epilepsy during the absence of seizures.
- Epilepsy Action's HealthE mum-to-be campaign and epilepsy specialist midwife
- More wins came for epilepsy care, as the only specialist epilepsy midwife in England, Kim Morley received the Emma's Diary Mum's Midwife of the Year Award. Kim was nominated for the award by a mum with epilepsy, Clair Cobbold. Kim's support and expert ...
- Epilepsy patients get improved treatment
- OVER 1,200 people with epilepsy in Dumfries and Galloway are benefitting from a new funding model of healthcare which means they no longer have to travel miles for treatment.
- Anti-epileptic drug changes after epilepsy surgery may improve recovery of
- Changing the amount or type of anti-epileptic drugs (AEDs) may improve mood, memory and other abilities like attention, learning and language in people after epilepsy surgery. Epilepsy surgery has many benefits, particularly in seizure control. However ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesgovindaya namah
vh1 classic mtr movies that rock
the worlds most northern