A selection of articles related to epileptic attack.
Original articles from our library related to the Epileptic Attack. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Epileptic Attack.
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- People of the Book: Fighting the Holy War
- At the heart of most of the world's great religions, there is a sacred text. This is usually a compilation of the words of the enlightened founder of the path or the interpretations of the life and teachings of this founder. Within this text is contained the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Bufo rana (Toad Poison)
- Homoeopathic Bufo is made from the poison of the toad. The toad releases his poison when he is teased or irritated; it can paralyze a dog. The Chinese were the first to apply dried toad poison for a variety of complaints. The American homoeopath J.T. Kent...
Remedies >> Remedies B
- Wards 101
- Anyone who is around Pagan or metaphysical people for long will inevitably hear about warding. Circles and other sacred spaces are warded during worship to protect participants. So what are wards? Wards are magick raised and set into place to protect a space,...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Epileptic Attack is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Epileptic Attack books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Non-Epileptic Seizures: Classification Co-existence With Epilepsy
- Non-epileptic seizures (NES) is a descriptive term for a diverse group of disorders that pseudo-seizure, hysterical epilepsy, and non-epileptic attack disorder.
- Non-epileptic attack disorder
- Postgrad Med J (1994) 70, 1 -4. D The Fellowship of Postgraduate Medicine, 1994. Leading Article.
- Information about non-epileptic attacks and non-epileptic attack
- Information about non-epileptic attacks and non-epileptic attack disorder: www. nonepilepticattacks.info/.
Suggested News Resources
- Driver suffers epileptic attack, 2 knocked down
- BANGALORE: Two women were killed on the spot and another woman was severely injured as a BMTC bus knocked them down after the bus driver suffered an epileptic attack. The incident was reported at NR Colony on Friday evening.
- Student Safety at Heart of Anti-Seizure Med Debate
- Aiming to help remedy that, a Senate bill would authorize California school districts to voluntarily participate in a program training nonmedical personnel on how to administer the medication to students suffering from an epileptic attack.
- Philippine League Against Epilepsy: A decade of making a difference
- There is nothing quite as dramatic as an epileptic attack when one witnesses it. Even to medical professionals, a seizure looks shocking and scary. When an attack is uncontrolled and it becomes prolonged, it could be fatal.
- Chapel Hill man accused of stealing ambulance tells his story
- I go to call 911… when I came back he's face down by the bed in a pool of blood, not breathing and so, I think he's dead," Sloane Akos recalled of the scary morning her husband, UNC Chapel Hill Professor Patrick Akos, had an epileptic attack.
- Airlines not liable to pay for patients unless it is at fault: Experts
- Omar was rushed to the hospital last Wednesday by Emirates airline staff when she got an epileptic attack, following an emergency landing of the aircraft due to a fuel leak in the engine. The airline is mum on who will foot the bill.
Suggested Web Resources
- Epileptic attacks
- Aug 3, 2005 Epilepsy is a condition in which people have seizures or 'epileptic attacks'.
- Epileptic attack - YouTube
- Feb 29, 2008 This is me having an epileptic attack. The worst part is already over (first I also kicked with my arms and legs).
- What is Epilepsy all about
- The best available classification of seizures is that proposed by the International League Against Epilepsy ("seizure" is an alternative term for "epileptic attack").
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.