A selection of articles related to epileptic attack.
Original articles from our library related to the Epileptic Attack. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Epileptic Attack.
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- People of the Book: Fighting the Holy War
- At the heart of most of the world's great religions, there is a sacred text. This is usually a compilation of the words of the enlightened founder of the path or the interpretations of the life and teachings of this founder. Within this text is contained the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Bufo rana (Toad Poison)
- Homoeopathic Bufo is made from the poison of the toad. The toad releases his poison when he is teased or irritated; it can paralyze a dog. The Chinese were the first to apply dried toad poison for a variety of complaints. The American homoeopath J.T. Kent...
Remedies >> Remedies B
- Wards 101
- Anyone who is around Pagan or metaphysical people for long will inevitably hear about warding. Circles and other sacred spaces are warded during worship to protect participants. So what are wards? Wards are magick raised and set into place to protect a space,...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Epileptic Attack is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Epileptic Attack books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Dissociative seizures - Epilepsy Action
- 1. Dissociative seizures. Is this page for me?
- PIL 1038.qxd - Non-Epileptic Attacks
- Non-epileptic seizures a short guide for patients and families. Information for patients. Department of Neurology.
- What are non-epileptic attacks - University of Sheffield
- NEST Patient Information Booklet, v2, 2011. 2. NEST.
- Psychogenic (Non-Epileptic) Seizures - USF Health - University of
- (Non-Epileptic). Seizures. College of Medicine.
- Driving regulations and psychogenic non-epileptic seizures
- 2 respondents reported patients with PNES who had an accident as a consequence of a non-epileptic attack. The risk of motor vehicle accidents in patients with ...
Suggested News Resources
- VIDEO: Man mauled by dog was suffering epileptic fit
- A man fighting for life after being mauled by a dog was suffering an epileptic fit when he was attacked, neighbours revealed today. The 33-year-old was savaged in a flat on Spring Close View, Gleadless Valley, Sheffield.
- Man mauled by dog in savage attack as he suffered epileptic fit
- A sign in the front window of the home says: "A dog is for life, not just for Christmas". He said: "I think one of them had an epileptic fit and the dog jumped on him apparently.
- You're Pregnant. What Do You Know About the Medication You're Taking?
- But a woman who commits suicide because she didn't have her antidepressant, or seizes because she doesn't have her anti-epileptic medications, or experiences a life-threatening asthma attack because the steroid inhaler is withheld—these are scenarios ...
- Harrison Ford tearfully reveals daughter Georgia's epilepsy struggles
- But nothing was diagnosed as epilepsy.” Later, while studying in London, Georgia suffered another attack — and that's when the doctor who Ford credits with Georgia's present quality of life came into the picture.
- A look at 'The Boys': Strikers and midfielders
- Ajax Cape Town are the only team boasting of such in Prince Nxumalo, who has overcome a lot, including epileptic attacks, to score 11 goals. If he hadn't spent time out because of those attacks, that tally could have been more.
Suggested Web Resources
- Epileptic attacks - NetDoctor
- Mar 14, 2012 There are many different types of epileptic attacks, ranging from minor symptoms noticed only by the affected person, to convulsions, the most ...
- NEAD | What are non-epileptic attacks?
- However, all names describe the same thing: attacks, which look similar to epileptic seizures, but are not caused by abnormal electrical activity in the brain ...
- NEAD |What do non-epileptic attacks look like?
- Differences between non-epileptic attacks and epileptic seizures have been described for hundreds of years. This is a 19th Century drawing showing arching of ...
- Dissociative seizures | Epilepsy Action
- How can you tell the difference between epilepsy and dissociative seizures? ... Non-epileptic attack disorder (NEAD); Psychogenic non-epileptic seizures ...
- Epilepsy (Seizures): Learn about Facts and Treatments - MedicineNet
- Apr 15, 2014 Learn about epilepsy, or seizure disorder. Causes include head injury, trauma, prenatal injury, poisoning, medications, stroke, heart attacks, ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Epileptic Attack Topics
Related searchespsychology controlled experiments
downing street who lives where
commodore amiga paula