- Sexual Abstinence: A fast dying value
- Dorcas Egede takes a look at the running standoff between advocates of abstinence from sex before marriage and a morally bankrupt world that glamorises sex beyond limits. Then on her wedding day last October, American lady, Brelyn Bowman, presented ...
- Don't Let Them Do That To You: In defence of MoMA's “Björk”
- The marginalia demonstrate the playful imagination and voracious curiosity that make Björk's work so enchanting and challenging: “Germs are cleverer than men,” she writes in one notebook; “Epinoia (feminine wisdom),” she glosses elsewhere, referring to ...
- The Noise in Your Head
- I am the life of my Epinoia that dwells within every Power and every eternal movement, and (in) invisible Lights and within the Archons and Angels and Demons, and every soul dwelling in Tartaros, and (in) every material soul.
- PAA 7th Studio Tour offers locations as diverse as coastal art
- E. Bonn-Zimmerman is a printmaker who has fashioned an oasis for her Epinoia Studio. Off Sandridge Road, this calm, creative and quiet studio is filled with her original artwork, fine art prints and art cards.
- My Take: What the Bible really says about homosexuality
- Editor's note: Daniel A. Helminiak, who was ordained a priest in Rome, is a theologian, psychotherapist and author of “What the Bible Really Says about homosexuality" and books on contemporary spirituality.
Epinoia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Epinoia books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.