- Part of Speech: Noun, Feminine Transliteration: epinoia. Phonetic Spelling: (ep- in'-oy-ah) Short Definition: thought, purpose.
- The Apocryphon of John (long version)
- "And the Sophia of the Epinoia, being an aeon, conceived a thought from herself and the conception of the invisible Spirit and foreknowledge.
- May 1, 2011 prophet.
- Sethian Genesis
- Holy Spirit, he sent the Epinoia, who is called Life, to aid Adam.
- Peninsula Arts Association studio tour scheduled
- If you are taking the Sandridge route north, Epinoia Studio (15915 Sandridge Road, west side of highway) is home to the printmaking and painting creations of Elizabeth Bonn Zimmerman.
- A GLOSSARY OF GNOSTIC TERMS A - F
- Yaltabaoth saw Sophia's spirit (also named Epinoia) as a feminine image within Adam.
- Luminous Epinoia Main Page
- Follow these links for more information: Spiritual Vision Quest · Core Belief Restructuring · Workshops and Retreats · Luminous Epinoia Press · Contact Us.
- The Peep Stone: Epinoia
- Feb 20, 2006 Epinoia.
- Epinoia (Greek) Thinking on a thing; by extension of meaning, the power of thought, inventiveness; a purpose, design.
Epinoia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Epinoia books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searcheslist of city nicknames venice of
list of typefaces handwriting
tank locomotive pros and cons
molotov band members