- ePIP changes requiring My Health Record uploads to start on May 1
- The revised eligibility criteria for the eHealth Practice Incentives Program (ePIP) payments will begin on May 1, with general practices to be formally notified in writing from next month.
- 'eHealth' out the door as govt revamps My Health Record website
- What was formerly known as the eHealth Practice Incentive Program payment (ePIP) has become the PIP digital health incentive as the federal government goes live with a revamped My Health Record website. Most references to 'eHealth' are being ...
- Eligibility for ePIP will require uploads to My Health Record
- General practices wishing to continue to receive payments under the eHealth Practice Incentives Program (ePIP) will need to upload a small number of shared health summaries to the My Health Record system beginning in May this year, with a broader ...
Epip is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Epip books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesaustralian labor party
wolf tooth description
canada post addressing envelopes
spider solitaire cheats
right to buy scheme
vax vax models