- How Effective is Cribbing Surgery?
- Poor performance;; Weight loss;; Excessive incisor wear;; Flatulent colic; and; Epiploic foramen entrapment (in which a section of small intestine threads itself through the epiploic foramen—a narrow opening connecting the two sacs of the abdominal ...
- The Many Faces of Colic
- Epiploic foramen entrapment In this case a section of small intestine threads itself through the epiploic foramen (a narrow opening connecting the two sacs of the abdominal cavity) and becomes trapped.
- Colic - AAEP State of the Art Lecture
- About 10-15% of colic cases happen in horses that have had clinical signs of colic before, with some horses having two to four episodes per year.
Epiploic Foramen is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Epiploic Foramen books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Epiploic Foramen Topics
Related searchesamerican temperance union
hop plant uses
josie ho chiu-yi
elba alabama history