- Panobinostat Plus Epirubicin May Be Active in Refractory Sarcoma
- Treatment options are limited for patients with sarcoma.
- Clinical Practice Pattern of Immediate Intravesical Chemotherapy following
- For intravesical chemotherapy regimens, mitomycin, epirubicin, doxorubicin, gemcitabine, and cisplatin were investigated.
- Breast Cancer Treatment During Pregnancy is 'Scary but Safe' for Most Women
- Preferred regimens include doxorubicin/cyclophosphamide or epirubicin/cyclophosphamide every 3 weeks followed by weekly paclitaxel or every-3-week docetaxel, Dr. Muss said, adding that dose-dense regimens and G-CSF for higher risk cancers are ...
- EBCC: Partial-Breast RT, Dose-Dense Chemo Win Out
- The MIG1 trial included patients with node-positive or high-risk node-negative breast cancer, and all patients in GIM2 had node-positive disease.
- Multi-gene test identifies early breast cancer that may be spared chemo
- These patients were classed as either medium or high risk (RS score over 25) and were randomized to receive one of two types of chemotherapy: six cycles of docetaxel/cyclophosphamide or four cycles of epirubicin/cyclophosphamide followed by four cycles ...
Epirubicin is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Epirubicin books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchestantra beliefs
battle of the axona
dramatic structure freytags analysis
stanley unwin comedian
chinatown washington dc history