A selection of articles related to epistemic virtue.
Original articles from our library related to the Epistemic Virtue. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Epistemic Virtue.
- The next Sephirah is Tiphareth. It is represented by the Sixes, Wands:Victory, Cups:Joy, Swords:Earned Success, Pentacles:Material Success. The sixth path is called the Mediating Intelligence and serves to equilibriate the lower six Sephiroth leading down...
Magick >> Qabalah
- The Tarot Queens and the Kama Sutra
- '"Being the source of virtue, woman is the best means of reaching heaven. Man's efforts to be virtuous are impossible outside of conjugal virtue... There is no doubt that women are a source of happiness."' Vatsyayana An ancient principle of Indian...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- The Living Tradition of Thelema
- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. What Crowley began, others must continue and develop or Thelema will become but a memory in the history of the Western Mystery Tradition. Yes, he was a Prophet and the Ipsissimus that one could say invented...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- About Alchemy
- "The science of alchemy I like very well, and indeed, 'tis the philosophy of the ancients. I like it not only for the profits it brings in melting metals, in decocting, preparing, extracting and distilling herbs, roots; I like it also for the sake of the...
Mystic Sciences >> Alchemy
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The Qabalah
- I've been reading Dion Fortunes book "The Mystical Qaballah". So far I've just begun reading about the second sphere, or Sephiroth. I've had some very interesting enlightenments.......Kether, is the first Sephiroth. This is a bit hard to explain,...
Magick >> Qabalah
- The practical applications of the Tree must start at Malkuth, because Malkuth is all that is manifested on Earth. We know Malkuth better than any other Sephiroth just because we are the embodiment of Malkuth. We know the physical world by living it. Malkuth...
Magick >> Qabalah
Epistemic Virtue is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Epistemic Virtue books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Easy Knowledge and Other Epistemic Virtues 1 Responding to the
- that sensitivity is an epistemic virtue can provide a solution to a tricky puzzle about section two is correct: not all epistemic virtues are to do with knowledge.
- Epistemic virtues and computational complexity
- Epistemic virtues, metavirtues, and computational complexity . existence of epistemic virtues for cognitively limited agents can be proved.
Suggested News Resources
- Swampyville's - Reconstructing the road and bridges to "The Global Plantation"!
- The latter is being used by the Communitarians (both parties) to reflect an emphasis on epistemic virtue (critical thinking), by creating planned dilemmas, in an attempt to attract the Middle.
Suggested Web Resources
- Virtue Epistemology (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy)
- What is the nature of epistemic value and how is knowledge distinctively epistemically valuable?
- Amazon.com: Virtue Epistemology: Essays in Epistemic Virtue and
- The contributors to the present volume engage a number of lively, ongoing debates concerning the proper development of this fledgling discipline ...
Epistemic Virtue Topics
us route 127 tennessee