A selection of articles related to epistemic virtue.
Original articles from our library related to the Epistemic Virtue. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Epistemic Virtue.
- The next Sephirah is Tiphareth. It is represented by the Sixes, Wands:Victory, Cups:Joy, Swords:Earned Success, Pentacles:Material Success. The sixth path is called the Mediating Intelligence and serves to equilibriate the lower six Sephiroth leading down...
Magick >> Qabalah
- The Tarot Queens and the Kama Sutra
- '"Being the source of virtue, woman is the best means of reaching heaven. Man's efforts to be virtuous are impossible outside of conjugal virtue... There is no doubt that women are a source of happiness."' Vatsyayana An ancient principle of Indian...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- The Living Tradition of Thelema
- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. What Crowley began, others must continue and develop or Thelema will become but a memory in the history of the Western Mystery Tradition. Yes, he was a Prophet and the Ipsissimus that one could say invented...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- About Alchemy
- "The science of alchemy I like very well, and indeed, 'tis the philosophy of the ancients. I like it not only for the profits it brings in melting metals, in decocting, preparing, extracting and distilling herbs, roots; I like it also for the sake of the...
Mystic Sciences >> Alchemy
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- King James Bible: II Peter, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour Jesus Christ: 1:2 Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God,...
New Testament >> II Peter
- Raising the World Mind (GM10-11)
- Part 1 | Part 2 Part 1 The wise live in accord with natural laws. It is they who understand that the laws of nature are much higher than the laws of man, because breaking them implies penalties far greater than a fine or prison sentence. When a person...
Mind >> World Mind
Epistemic Virtue is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Epistemic Virtue books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Retracing a path of destruction
- What I'm trying to show is that Hitler's ideas matter because they stand behind a truly alternative vision of politics in which there are no ideas, no virtues, there is only struggle.
- Ross Douthat's pathetic Trump evasion: The NYT columnist attempts to pin the
- Instead, it makes a series of assertions that could only be believed if one spent their days within a right-wing epistemic bubble. Douthat begins by ...
- Hubris takes them all down: This is why every president makes the same dumb
- We fight on both sides of wars. We think we can identify good terrorists and moderate rebels. We are always wrong.
- When Free Speech Becomes a Political Weapon
- The violence being done is subtler — and often, as Dotson argues, epistemic. When a group of adults is dismissed as children, we ought to be highly suspicious that this sort of violence is at issue.
- Moderate Muslims Have Hit Their “Wall”
- Below is a guest article by Suraiya Simi Rahman, MD, reprinted from her Facebook page with her permission. She is a doctor and an ex-Muslim who has lived in Bangladesh, the UAE and Pakistan. She practices pediatrics in Los Angeles.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.