Epistle Of Eugnostos
A selection of articles related to epistle of eugnostos.
Original articles from our library related to the Epistle Of Eugnostos. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Epistle Of Eugnostos.
- King James Bible: II Thessalonians, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you: 3:2 And that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked men: for all men have not faith. 3:3 But the Lord is faithful,...
New Testament >> II Thessalonians
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: II Corinthians, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 Do we begin again to commend ourselves? or need we, as some others, epistles of commendation to you, or letters of commendation from you? 3:2 Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men: 3:3 Forasmuch as ye are manifestly...
New Testament >> II Corinthians
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- King James Bible: Colossians, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 Masters, give unto your servants that which is just and equal; knowing that ye also have a Master in heaven. 4:2 Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving; 4:3 Withal praying also for us, that God would open unto us a door of...
New Testament >> Colossians
- King James Bible: I Thessalonians, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. 5:2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden...
New Testament >> I Thessalonians
- King James Bible: II Thessalonians, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, 2:2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of...
New Testament >> II Thessalonians
Epistle Of Eugnostos is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Epistle Of Eugnostos books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 286 - R. VAN DEN BROEK will receive rest from the Good One
- 1) The Letter of Eugnostos (CG V.3), describing the unfolding of the. Pleroma, states “...
- © Margaret Barker, 1993 This is the kind of divine enlightenment into
- is found in the epistles of Paul, the oldest Christian documents, and those most surely ...
- CONSTANTINE INVENTED CHRISTIANITY
- entirely Christian. “It includes a poor trans of Plato's republic, and a pagan letter of.
- Were the “Lost Gospels" Really Lost?
- The Pistis Sophia. The Epistle of Rheginus, On the Resurrection. Eugnostos the Blessed and The Sophia of Jesus Christ.
Suggested Web Resources
- Epistle of Eugnostos - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Epistle of Eugnostos is one of many Gnostic tractates from the Nag Hammadi library, discovered in Egypt in 1945.
- The Apocrypha
- The 21 Epistles (letters) (38% of the New Testament) .
- The Letter of Eugnostos and the Origins of Gnosticism
- This paper asserts that the Letter of Eugnostos (Eug) belongs to the period when Douglas Parrott, "The Significance of the Letter of Eugnostos," p.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.