Eponymous Anatomical Structures
A selection of articles related to eponymous anatomical structures.
Original articles from our library related to the Eponymous Anatomical Structures. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Eponymous Anatomical Structures.
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- 16 - The Tower
- The Tower represents structures in our life that keep us from fully being and expressing ourselves, it is imprisonment in any form. The Eye of Horus demands us to look at who we really are. Old structures in our life are ruined (the falling tower) and...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Eponymous Anatomical Structures is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Eponymous Anatomical Structures books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- ANATOMICAL EPONYMS. By Jessie Dobson, B.A., M.Sc. Second
- together with associated anatomical structures.
- Nova et Vetera Preparations and Appliances
- Nova et Vetera. BATTl-E OF EPONYMY. Eponymous structures in anatomy may sometimes give trouble.
- Surgical Incisions—Their Anatomical Basis Part IV-Abdomen
- direct access to the anatomy to be investigated but also provide . lateral structures such as the spleen or the kidney. .
- Protein Repeats: Structures, Functions, and Evolution
- Center for Molecular Medicine, Berlin-Buch 13092, Germany; and ‡MRC Functional Genetics Unit, Department of Human Anatomy possess regular secondary structures and form mul- .. identified in the product of the eponymous D.
Suggested Web Resources
- List of human anatomical parts named after people - Wikipedia, the
- This is a list of human anatomical parts named after people. .
- Eponymous anatomical structures@Everything2.com
- Sep 12, 2000 A list of anatomical structures with eponymous names.
- Eponymous Anatomical Structures | RM.com ®
- Eponymous Anatomical Structures articles, reference materials. We suggest these original texts: The Story of Eponymous Anatomical Structures roots.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.