Eponymous Anatomical Structures
A selection of articles related to eponymous anatomical structures.
Original articles from our library related to the Eponymous Anatomical Structures. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Eponymous Anatomical Structures.
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- More Group Mind Basics (GM2)
- The similarities between the function of a two-way radio and the human body can be quite surprising. The body/mind constantly emits all aspects of our internal state to the environment, and in turn receives inputs from the world in the same manner. When we...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Eponymous Anatomical Structures is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Eponymous Anatomical Structures books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- ANATOMICAL EPONYMS. By Jessie Dobson, B.A., M.Sc. Second
- together with associated anatomical structures.
- Nova et Vetera Preparations and Appliances
- Nova et Vetera. BATTl-E OF EPONYMY. Eponymous structures in anatomy may sometimes give trouble.
- Surgical Incisions—Their Anatomical Basis Part IV-Abdomen
- direct access to the anatomy to be investigated but also provide . lateral structures such as the spleen or the kidney. .
- Protein Repeats: Structures, Functions, and Evolution
- Center for Molecular Medicine, Berlin-Buch 13092, Germany; and ‡MRC Functional Genetics Unit, Department of Human Anatomy possess regular secondary structures and form mul- .. identified in the product of the eponymous D.
Suggested Web Resources
- List of human anatomical parts named after people - Wikipedia, the
- This is a list of human anatomical parts named after people. .
- Eponymous anatomical structures@Everything2.com
- Sep 12, 2000 A list of anatomical structures with eponymous names.
- Eponymous Anatomical Structures | RM.com ®
- Eponymous Anatomical Structures articles, reference materials. We suggest these original texts: The Story of Eponymous Anatomical Structures roots.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.