A selection of articles related to epos.
Original articles from our library related to the Epos. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Epos.
- Who Were the Celts?
- The Celts were a group of people that occupied lands stretching from the British Isles to Galatia. The Celts had many dealings with other cultures that bordered the lands occupied by these people, and even though there is no written record of the Celts...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Goddess Epona
- Lately, it seems that Epona is coming back into Her own with the growing popularity of the internet. Most people identify with Her through Her connection with horses - She is the protector of them, after all - but most people don't seem to be aware of all Her...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Epos is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Epos books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Lolly and Linx launch Windows-based ePOS tablet for retailers
- Retail and hospitality technology specialist Lolly, formerly Consolis, has partnered with Linx to launch a new mobile ePOS solution based on the Linx Windows ruggedised tablet. Aimed at independent retailers, the tablet provides enterprise-level ePOS ...
- Old maladies haunt ePoS in PDS
- Nellore: The much-hyped e-PoS (point of sale) system for preventing irregularities in public distribution system (PDS) has been a tough nut for officials to crack.
- EPOS, so much more than just a till
- When considering a new EPOS system, it is important not to view it in isolation as a payment solution. Take a more holistic approach to adopt a solution that offers far more and that can add real value and insight to your business.
- EPOS in Limbo, PDS Diversion Goes Unchecked
- Officials of the civil supplies department believe that implementation of Electronic Point of Sale (EPOS) could have put a check on the diversion of essential commodities.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.