A selection of articles related to epsom salt.
Original articles from our library related to the Epsom Salt. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Epsom Salt.
- Self Dedication - a Ritual for You
- Self Dedication Explained Initiation is a process of "death and rebirth" - the old self dies, and the new and magickal self is born. A rite of self-dedication marks a serious commitment and dedication to the path, and should not be taken lightly....
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Natrium muriaticum (Sea Salt)
- The sea is salt and salt are your tears; salt is used to preserve your food. Natrium muriaticum, being the homoeopatic salt, is a medicine for preserved and frozen grief and suppressed emotions. People who need this remedy often have had a grief too big to...
Remedies >> Remedies N
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- Hare Moon Ritual: Banishing Negativity with Roses
- This full moon circle ritual was written for the May full moon in the year 2000 -- the Hare moon. It is presented here as inspiration and raw material to others creating ritual circles. -Gwydion This circle is designed for banishing negativity from the...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Imbolc - Midwinter
- ABOUT IMBOLC | RITUAL | FOODS ABOUT IMBOLC Imbolg/Imbolc is pronounced EM-Bowl-ig or ic, it also known as Midwinter, Candlemass, Oimelc, Lupercus, Lupecal, Disting, Brigatia (Brigid's Day), Lady Day and Groundhog Day. Imbolg translates, according to McCoy, to...
Holidays >> Imbolg
Epsom Salt is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Epsom Salt books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Shop with a Doc: Epsom salt
- "One of the greatest benefits for our health is when you actually soak, whether you put your feet in an Epsom salt bath or you actually take a bath," said Dr. Pete Sulack, America's Leading Stress Expert. It's called Epsom salt and Dr.
- Garden Variety: Epsom salt not right for all gardens
- There are a lot of suggestions along these lines floating around out there, and one of the most common is using Epsom salt as a fertilizer and a pest control agent.
- Epsom salt can be secret to what ails you according to celebrity doctor
- During childhood my Mom always soaked us in an Epsom salt bath when we had a cold, fever, muscle ache or couldn't sleep. Well the ritual has now become trendy according to award-winning doctor and best-selling author Dr. Mao Shing Ni, who says such ...
- 6 Reasons Why 'The Doctor To The Stars' Recommends Soaking In Epsom Salt
- "Epsom salt has so many beneficial uses," says Dr.
- Epsom Salt Benefits For Your Garden
- Improve The Absorption Of Nutrients: If you don't want to use any chemical fertilizers for the plants' growth, use Epsom salt for gardening.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.