A selection of articles related to epsom salt.
Original articles from our library related to the Epsom Salt. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Epsom Salt.
- Self Dedication - a Ritual for You
- Self Dedication Explained Initiation is a process of "death and rebirth" - the old self dies, and the new and magickal self is born. A rite of self-dedication marks a serious commitment and dedication to the path, and should not be taken lightly....
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- Natrium muriaticum (Sea Salt)
- The sea is salt and salt are your tears; salt is used to preserve your food. Natrium muriaticum, being the homoeopatic salt, is a medicine for preserved and frozen grief and suppressed emotions. People who need this remedy often have had a grief too big to...
Remedies >> Remedies N
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- Hare Moon Ritual: Banishing Negativity with Roses
- This full moon circle ritual was written for the May full moon in the year 2000 -- the Hare moon. It is presented here as inspiration and raw material to others creating ritual circles. -Gwydion This circle is designed for banishing negativity from the...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Imbolc - Midwinter
- ABOUT IMBOLC | RITUAL | FOODS ABOUT IMBOLC Imbolg/Imbolc is pronounced EM-Bowl-ig or ic, it also known as Midwinter, Candlemass, Oimelc, Lupercus, Lupecal, Disting, Brigatia (Brigid's Day), Lady Day and Groundhog Day. Imbolg translates, according to McCoy, to...
Holidays >> Imbolg
Epsom Salt is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Epsom Salt books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- “Adding Epsom salts to gardens is a safe, natural way to increase
- Dangers of nutrient overload are minimized by assurances that Epsom salts are the claims and recommendations regarding Epsom salt use in the landscape.
- Report on Absorption of magnesium sulfate (Epsom salts) across the
- Report on Absorption of magnesium sulfate (Epsom salts) across the skin. Dr RH Waring, School of Biosciences, University of Birmingham. B15 2TT, U.
- About Epsom Salts (MgSO4•7H2O)
- About Epsom Salts (MgSO4·7H2O).
- Epsom Salt USP ANSI MSDS
- Epsom Salt, Magnesium Sulfate, U.S.P..
Suggested News Resources
- How and Why to Add Epsom Salts to Your At-Home Beauty Routine
- Gwynyth Paltrow consults Epsom salt baths to "detox, revive muscles and de-puff skin." Today, we are going to jump on the heels of the advice from the lovely Mrs.
- Call of fall: Time to tend to the garden
- Use a fertilizer with 3 to 4 percent magnesium or add Epsom salt with the fertilizer to promote greener leaves. Fertilize palms with a slow-release palm fertilizer with 3 to 4 percent magnesium.
- Vintage America
- The Muscadet was barely 12% alcohol and with the richness of the charcuterie left my mouth with a nasty tang of Epsom salt. Is there anything that you personally think just doesn't go together that others might extol? BBQ and red wine.
- Bruised barbarians
- I'd wake up in the morning and literally crawl out of bed, directly into an Epsom salt bath." The thesps also sought out libation relaxation during the hectic shoot.
- SpaCapsule Expands Distribution Domestically Following Partnership With The
- Warm water that has high density of Epsom salt causes the individual to float effortlessly and weightlessly atop the water allowing one to reach a state of complete physical and mental relaxation quite quickly.
Suggested Web Resources
- Epsom Salt Council
- Legal Disclaimer The Epsom Salt Council web site is designed to spread the word about the many benefits of using Epsom Salt or magnesium sulfate.
- What are Epsom Salts?
- Jun 14, 2011 Epsom salts are a naturally occurring mineral found in water. Popular for salts baths, Epsom salts are also excellent for...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.