A selection of articles related to equation.
Original articles from our library related to the Equation. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Equation.
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Every Thought is a Prayer
- Psychic power. We use it every day. We cause things to happen; we shape events with our mind. We can do this, because every thought is a prayer. Thoughts are a powerful form of energy. They are very real and very potent. Look for their energy not just in deep...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Dynamics & Bioenergetics Of OBE Sex
- Once the exit out-of-body has been mastered and projectors begin tentatively exploring their new environment, another natural barrier will soon raise its ugly head. As projectors begin expanding their horizons they will soon begin encountering other...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part I
- I;1. Had! The manifestation of Nuit. I;2. The unveiling of the company of heaven. I;3. Every man and every woman is a star. I;4. Every number is infinite; there is no difference. I;5. Help me, o warrior lord of Thebes, in my unveiling before...
Thelema >> The Book of the Law
- Berkano, the second rune in the third aett, is the rune for the sound of the letter “B.” In the Younger Futhark, it sometimes stood for the sound of “P” as well, since Perthro did not carry over into that Futhark. Its meaning is “birch tree.” The beautiful,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Jesus Christ! You’re acting like one of those Christians
- "He drew a circle that shut me out— Heretic, rebel, a thing to flout. But Love and I had the wit to win; We drew a circle that took him in!" – Edwin Markham The room was filled with Pagans, Witches and a few Asatru. The discussion had flowed from &qu...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Equation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Equation books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Linear Equations
- With matrix notation, a system of simultaneous linear equations is written. Ax = b. Think of this as dividing both sides of the equation by the coefficient matrix A.
- Notes on Differential Equations
- Agnew, Ralph Palmer, Differential Equations, McGraw–Hill, 1960. • Churchill, Ruel V. 12 Complex Numbers and the Characteristic Equation.
- Multi-Step Equations
- Name___________________________________. Period____. Date________________.
Suggested News Resources
- Equation 'to keep tyres on roads longer'
- All thanks to researchers from the School of Automobile Studies at Tongji University in China who claim have developed a new equation that predicts the rate at which tyres wear, the 'New Scientist' reported.
- Private locations taken out of equation for voting polls
- By Lauren Pack, Staff Writer 9:48 PM Friday, August 26, 2011 HAMILTON — The Nov. 8 election is a dress rehearsal for what will be a contentious presidential election.
- The Borderlands 2 Equation
- By Nathan Grayson | Aug 27, 2011 The original Borderlands was a video game chimera. Speaking in the arcane language of "math," it was Diablo plus Halo plus World of Warcraft plus a teensy dash of Fallout. That's a lot of pluses.
- World must solve water, food and energy equation
- Gland, Switzerland: One of the world's key challenges in an increasingly challenging future will be balancing the water, food and energy equation, WWF predicted at the conclusion of this year's World Water Week in Stockholm.
- Kids are only half the equation at school crosswalks
- By Wendy Leonard, Deseret News WEST VALLEY CITY — Despite the common handheld stop sign, reflective orange vest and the courage to step out in front of moving traffic, not all crossing guards are the same.
Suggested Web Resources
- Equation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- An equation is a mathematical statement that asserts the equality of two expressions.
- Equation | Define Equation at Dictionary.com
- Equation definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- Equations - Topics.
- Equation Calculator & Solver -- Algebra.help
- When you enter an equation into the calculator, the calculator will begin by expanding (simplifying) the problem.
- Equation Audio - Handheld Vocal Microphones, Sound Isolating
- Older posts · Equation Audio F.20 Studio Condenser Mic Audio Engineer Chris Latham Discusses Equation Audio F20 Condenser Microphone.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.