A selection of articles related to equinoxes.
Original articles from our library related to the Equinoxes. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Equinoxes.
- Ritual and Ritual Preparation
- Avoid interruptions during a religious or magical rite -- take the phone off the hook, lock the doors, post a "do not disturb" notice. Depending on how your animals and/or children react to ritual, you may have to make other arrangements for them...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- The great problem in practical workings is to bring things through to the Sphere of Malkuth and to do this effectively we must bridge between Malkuth and Yesod. Yesod is represented by the nines in the tarot, great strength, material happiness, despair and...
Magick >> Qabalah
- The Sacred Wheel: The Sabbats
- The Wheel of the Year honors the never ending cycle of life, death, and rebirth. It expresses the belief which Pagan religions hold that time is circular, not linear. The Sabbats are derived from the rich traditions of seasonal festivals as celebrated by...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Feasts of the Times
- "There are rituals of the elements and feasts of the times." - AL II,36 The Tropical Zodiac, while not shifting with the precession of the Earth like the Sidereal Zodiac, has the charming...
Magick >> Thelema
- Holy Oak
- The majesty of the Oak has been recognized by many cultures. The Celts, the Germanic and Nordic tribes, and the ancient Greeks all attributed this tree to their main god. To them the Oak represented power, protection and durability. The fiery Oak has strong...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary O
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
Equinoxes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Equinoxes books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- John Switzer | From the Stump: Did ancient Ohioans track the spring, fall
- At my home, we have household decorations for each season. With spring approaching, we have put a forsythia wreath on the front door and a large, artificial forsythia and pussy willow arrangement in the bay window.
- When does Spring start in 2016? Spring equinox in the UK explained
- Spring may have sprung on the meteorological calendar but there's a reason things still feel a little chilly this year.
- Lyft and GM are offering free rental cars to get more drivers
- In Chicago, 125 Chevy Equinoxes will be made available for the initial roll-out. Vehicles can be rented weekly, but must be returned after eight weeks. Rental fees will correspond to the number of trips completed.
- This Week Surfers Will Ride a Wave in the Amazon
- The strongest tidal bores occur on biannual equinoxes in September and March, when the sun, moon and Earth align; their combined gravitational pull brings ocean tides to their peak. A full moon on March 23 combined with the equinox means good news for ...
- Today is the first day of spring ... or is it?
- Astronomically speaking, the March (or spring) equinox occurs when the Sun crosses the celestial equator on its way north along the ecliptic.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmannheim process
wire wrap manual wire wrap
targa florio winners
krishnology academic papers
bubonic plague history
hinduism in the philippines history
harmonium external commercial links