A selection of articles related to equisetum.
Original articles from our library related to the Equisetum. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Equisetum.
- Horsetail: Correspondences
- Equisetum spp. Folk Names: Bottle Brush, Dutch Rushes, Paddock Pipes, Pewterwort, Shavegrass Gender: Feminine Planet: Saturn Element: Earth Deity: Power: Snake Charming, Fertility...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary H
- Iron and Steel
- Planet: Mars Signs: Aries and Scorpio Day: Tuesday I bet you know that the red color of Mars is due to the great amount of iron oxide on that planet. Man has always used iron and steel for tools and weapons, to serve his working power and his defense. In iron...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Equisetum is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Equisetum books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Equisetum - Iowa State Weed Science - Iowa State University
- May 20, 2009 Horsetails are members of the genus Equisetum, the only genus in the species of equisetum found worldwide; field horsetail.
- Horsetail Equisetum - Spokane County - WSU Extension
- This perennial plant belongs to the Equisetaceae, Equisetum or horsetail family.
- Equisetum telmateia (ID by MPF) "cone" photographed by Eric
- Equisetum telmateia (ID by MPF) "cone" photographed by Eric Guinther in Portland, Oregon (along roadway just upslope of the zoo) on April 25, 2004.
- Phenolic Compounds in Field Horsetail (Equisetum arvense L.) as
- different extracts (EtOAc, n-BuOH and H2O) of field horsetail (Equisetum Equisetum arvense L.
- Equisetum control
- Equisetum (horsetail) is a very difficult to control weed in nursery and landscape settings. This In addition, height of equisetum was measured at site 2 in 2004.
Suggested News Resources
- Natural Cure for Brittle Nails
- For the past 20 years, I have been recommending silica derived from horsetail herb (Equisetum arvense) with excellent results.
- JASON ~ Reformulated Pure Natural Hair Care Collection
- Moisturizing Aloe Vera: For dry, brittle hair, natural aloe vera and green algae extracts nourish and restore hair's natural moisture balance, while equisetum arvense leaf extract and vitamin E add shine.
- Dưỡng chất chống rụng tóc
- Horsetail Rush (Equisetum arvense): Hỗ trợ cho làm giàu công thức tóc tự nhiên, tăng cường kháng thể. Grapeseed extract: chiết xuất hạt nho là một chất chống oxy hóa rất mạnh, được sử dụng trong hỗ trợ điều trị các bệnh liên quan đến rụng tóc.
- Publicarán compendio de Plantas medicinales
- 3. Hoja de guayaba (Psidium guajava): para combatir la faringitis 4. Cola de caballo (Equisetum giganteum, E.
- Ачив с Йохимбе (Achieve with Yohimbe NSP) - Биологически активные добавки
- Хвощ полевой (Equisetum arvense) - 1,6 мг. Сассапариль (Smilax spp.) - 24,2 мг.
Suggested Web Resources
- Equisetum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Equisetum is the only living genus in the Equisetaceae, a family of vascular plants that reproduce by spores rather than seeds.
- PLANTS Profile for Equisetum hyemale (scouringrush horsetail
- A PLANTS profile of Equisetum hyemale (scouringrush horsetail) from the USDA PLANTS database.
- Horsetail: MedlinePlus Supplements
- Diuretic activity of an Equisetum bogotense tea (Platero herb): evaluation in Fabre B, Geay B, Beaufils P.
- Equisetum hyemale
- Equisetum hyemale. (9 ratings) --- Rate this plant / Read comments. Kemper Code: C670 Common Name: winter scouring rush.
- Equisetum in Flora of North America @ efloras.org
- Equisetum occurs in moist places such as riverbanks, lakeshores, roadsides, ditches, seepage areas, meadows, marshes, and wet woodlands.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheself scandinavian elves
sovereign grand lodge of malta
actual idealism explanation
william wallace origins