A selection of articles related to eraserhead synopsis.
Original articles from our library related to the Eraserhead Synopsis. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Eraserhead Synopsis.
- A Cup of Hemlock: Dealing with Conflict in Coven and Congregation
- There have always been those folks who point out our foibles, and make us take an uncomfortable look at our world, as well as those who simply had the misfortune to point out the obvious when it was unwelcome. Then there are troublemakers, folks who go out of...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- ASTRONICA: Blessing or Nightmare for Astrology?
- If NASA's engineers only had eleventh-century astronomy knowledge, do you think they could have landed the "Rover" on Mars? If modern day astrophysicists could only make use of ancient Assyrian astronomy, do you think they would have been able to...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Eraserhead Synopsis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Eraserhead Synopsis books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- David Lynch on the Meaning of Eraserhead
- David Lynch's debut feature Eraserhead debuts this week on the Criterion Collection, in an edition that looks gorgeous and is loaded (loaded) with extras. It feels about time, too.
- Inside David Lynch's Dream Worlds
- Its 147 minutes are a true journey to the end of the night, with no deference to the rigors, sobriety, and logical cohesion of plot. As such, any conventional synopsis barely begins to communicate the experience of actually watching it.
- Discovering 'The Man from Another Place': Dennis Lim on His Book About David
- Dennis Lim, the director of programming at the Film Society of Lincoln Center and the former Village Voice film editor, leaves a breadcrumb trail for us to discover David Lynch's oeuvre in his new book The Man from Another Place.
- River recap: season one, episode three – 'You didn't think you were the only
- Large cash withdrawals, a second mobile phone and an alarming kebab habit – how much does River really know about Stevie? Jimmy (Steve Nicolson) and John River (Stellan Skarsgård) in River. Jimmy (Steve Nicolson) and John River (Stellan Skarsgård) ...
- "The Double" is a one-of-a-kind movie
- The sound in this movie is a character all by itself, with industrial soundscapes that remind you of Eraserhead, combined with a beautiful classical score, and some brilliant sound effects (the foley artists should have won some kind of award). 7.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.