A selection of articles related to erasmus notes.
Original articles from our library related to the Erasmus Notes. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Erasmus Notes.
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The Ouija Board
- The Ouija is a wooden board that contains the 26 letters of the alphabet, the numbers 0-9 and the words yes, no, maybe and goodbye. The first board was invented in Maryland around 1890, by Charles Kennard. The Ouija has always fascinated people. It is used to...
Parapsychology >> Spirits
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Erasmus Notes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Erasmus Notes books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Courts of Kings: Brooklyn hoop history on center stage
- Billy Cunningham, an Erasmus Hall alum and a member of the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame, notes a number of inimitable courts that looked like “obstacle courses” to him.
- Erasmus' Greek NT changed history 500 years ago
- He experienced what church historian Timothy George called a "turning point" in 1504 when he discovered a century-old manuscript by Lorenzo Valla with notes about Paul's Epistles based on various Greek manuscripts. Inspired by Valla, Erasmus decided ...
- Silicon Valley Has Not Saved Us From a Productivity Slowdown
- Professor Syverson notes that a slowdown has come to dozens of advanced economies, more or less at the same time, which indicates it is a general phenomenon. Furthermore, the countries with smaller tech ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Erasmus Notes Topics
sir john falstolf
arthur rimbaud influence
practical magic plot
victor von pentz