A selection of articles related to erasmus prize.
Original articles from our library related to the Erasmus Prize. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Erasmus Prize.
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- I can't believe I'm now starting on the Second Aett of the Elder Futhark. Time is indeed flying by! Looks like this is a highly auspicious, or at least a very fitting time for me to write this article! While Hagalaz literally means "hail" as in ice...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 Am I not an apostle? am I not free? have I not seen Jesus Christ our Lord? are not ye my work in the Lord? 9:2 If I be not an apostle unto others, yet doubtless I am to you: for the seal of mine apostleship are ye in the Lord. 9:3 Mine answer to...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- Sowilo is reconstructed Common Germanic the Rune for the sound represented by the Roman letter "S." It was known as Sol or Sig in Old Norse, Sigel in Anglo-Saxon, and Sauil or Saugil in Gothic. Notice how close Gothic is, relatively speaking, to the...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- King James Bible: Philippians, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 Finally, my brethren, rejoice in the Lord. To write the same things to you, to me indeed is not grievous, but for you it is safe. 3:2 Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision. 3:3 For we are the circumcision, which worship...
New Testament >> Philippians
- Sneezing: A Symptom or A Symbol?
- "One sneeze, a wish Two sneezes, a kiss Three sneezes, a disappointment Four sneezes, a letter" As my household has spent the past two weeks fighting the fall version of the pit plague crud, in between the God Bless You's and doses of cough medicine,...
Mystic Sciences >> Symbology
- Perseus as he frees Andromeda
- Aries as the male tendency to fight for a cause, perhaps rarely realizing the cause may just as well be an effort to liberate something within as trying to fight for a worldly prize. The picture shows Perseus as he frees Andromeda from the cliff which she is...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
Erasmus Prize is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Erasmus Prize books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- AS Byatt wins €150000 Erasmus prize for 'exceptional contribution to culture'
- The Erasmus prize counts among its former winners the website Wikipedia, which won in 2015 for promoting “the dissemination of knowledge”; artist Henry Moore, who won in 1968 for making “an important contribution to the revival of European sculpture”; ...
- MIT Libraries' Phoebe Ayers accepts Erasmus Prize on behalf of Wikipedia
- Ayers, who joined the MIT Libraries in August as the electrical engineering and computer science librarian, traveled to the Netherlands in November to represent the Web-based, free-content encyclopedia.
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Benjamin Franklin in London: The British Life of America's
- But perhaps more compelling for Franklin, the trip offered the chance to meet in person and be feted by some of the leading lights of British science and philosophy — including Erasmus Darwin, Joseph Priestly and Edmund Burke.
- The Many Lives of Elizabeth Marsh
- In that year Henry campaigned in France and took Tournai; when he handed Brandon the city keys, Italian observers deduced he was giving his prize to a bastard brother. To boost his ... Erasmus in a letter compared him to a drunken stable boy.
- Wikipedia community to receive Erasmus Prize from Dutch King
- King Willem-Alexander will be awarding the Erasmus Prize to the Wikipedia community in the Royal Palace in Amsterdam on Wednesday. The theme of this year's prize is “Digital culture and the dissemination of knowledge”. The prize is being awarded to ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Erasmus Prize Topics
Related searchesshogi rules of the game
dream meaning dictionary hands
spiritual soul mate
milotic fire redleaf green