A selection of articles related to erections.
Original articles from our library related to the Erections. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Erections.
- Cantharis (Spanish Fly)
- The Cantharis vesicatoria, or Lytta vesicatoria as the beetle is called nowadays is widely known under its popular name Spanish Fly. Many of us know that this little creature is used in love-potions to stimulate sexual arousal. Be careful however, since...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Lycopodium clavatum (Wolf's Foot)
- Wolf's Foot, is a mosslike plant. It exists already for ages on this planet in an almost unaltered form; Lycopodium clavatum has proven to survive many changes in climate and environment. The homoeopathic Lycopodium-personality shows a great tenacity and a...
Remedies >> Remedies L
- Preparations for Sex Magick
- "Spectacular achievement is always preceded by spectacular preparation." Robert H. Schuller The first thing is being a good body with your body ! Human bodies are beautifully shaped and wondrously working temples of the soul; in sex magick the body...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
Erections is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Erections books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Successful Self Penile Injection Hints, Questions and Answers
- It should also be noted that it is not necessary to have an erection to have an orgasm. A blood to the penis, may help the recovery of your natural erections. Q2.
- Low Testosterone
- Signs of low testosterone in adult men may include: • Decreased sex drive or libido. • No or poor erections of the penis (called impotence or erectile dysfunction).
Suggested News Resources
- Some Weight Loss Improves Erections in Obese Men With Diabetes
- Symptoms often include difficulty getting or keeping an erection, low libido, infertility, and problems with urination, including the need for frequent, sleep-stealing trips to the bathroom in the middle of the night.
- Couples need to accept each other's sexual pace
- Perhaps if your partner would spend more time stimulating your penis, you might be able to have an erection without a pill, but the more nervous you are about this, the more difficult it will be.
- Ask the sexpert Dr Mahinder Watsa
- However, at times, I feel I am suffering from erectile dysfunction as my erections don't last long, they are not enough to penetrate or I ejaculate prematurely. Sometimes I take Sildenafil Citrate tab 50/25 mg before sex and also use delay spray.
- Dr Laura Watson
- Secondary erectile dysfunction (ED) is the loss or impairment of erectile function in someone who has previously managed normal erections and intercourse. As men get older their ability to achieve erection diminishes.
Suggested Web Resources
- Erection - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A penis flaccid (left) and erect (right). Penile erection is a physiological phenomenon where the penis becomes enlarged and firm.
- Erection Photos
- Battling the stereotypes for average penis size. This site shows real men with real erections and educates men and women about reality versus pornography.
- Rules for Stronger Erections: Men's Health
- I never knew I had erection problem until I married. I don't know who to communicate this problem to. to find out the cause.
- Is It Normal to Get Erections?
- If you've ever had an erection in an embarrassing situation, you've probably asked yourself this question.
- Erections | Puberty101.com – Boys Puberty, Girls Puberty, Teenage
- Question: Ryan (12-14) asks… I have a very embarrassing problem, I keep getting erections several times a day and I have no control of them.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.