A selection of articles related to ergodic sequence.
Original articles from our library related to the Ergodic Sequence. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ergodic Sequence.
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- An Overview of Different Types of Scrying
- Scrying is a method of divination. It consists of gazing into a crystal, a mirror or some water for example, anything shiny really, in order to enter altered mind states...A good cliché that best describes scrying is the gypsy fortune-teller and her large...
Divination >> Scrying
- Software of the Mind #3: Implementing Natural Software
- " Logic " is a primary means for the refinement of the mental vehicle in particular. A common view of logic is that it is merely a system of reasoning that is in itself without direction. This view holds that logic is only a framework of...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Ergodic Sequence is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ergodic Sequence books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Harvard academic Todd Rose on the fallacy of averages
- He is a leading figure in the science of individuality, a new interdisciplinary field that draws from ergodic mathematical theory (the study of dynamic systems), developmental biology, neuroscience and psychology. ...
- UPSC IAS Civil Services Main Written Exam 2015: Syllabus for Statistics
- Homogeneous discrete-time Markov chains, transition probability matrix, classification of states and ergodic theorems, homogeneous continuous-time Markov chains, Poisson process, elements of queuing theory, M/M/1, M/M/K, G/M/1 and M/G/1 queues.
- Why BS Johnson suits the digital age
- His books are the kind you want to read over and over; to discover hidden treasures, undiscovered nuances – or just to enjoy them in a different sequence.
- Flipping pancakes with mathematics
- For example, biologists are interested in flipping in the context gene sequences. Some organisms share the same genes, but in a different order, so scientists are keen to know how many flips would have been necessary to transform one sequence into the ...
- Mathematician's 'irregular mind' scoops Abel award
- One such link is provided by sorting networks, algorithms used to sort strings of numbers into a numerical sequence by making pairwise comparisons between the numbers and shunting their order around. ...