- 'Young Jupiter' 51 Eridani b: Why Directly Imaging an Exoplanet Is Big (Kavli Q+A)
- Astronomers have spied a new alien world, 51 Eridani b, that they believe strikingly resembles a young Jupiter.
- The Truth about Exoplanets
- Early observations of 51 Eridani, a 20-million-year-old star about 30 parsecs away, spotted a Jupiter-like world 2.5 times farther from the star than Jupiter is from the Sun.
- 51 Eridani B: Young, Jupiter-like Planet Discovered
- A team of researchers has discovered a Jupiter-like planet within a young system that could provide a new understanding of how planets formed around our sun. The new planet, called 51 Eridani b, is the first exoplanet discovered by the Gemini Planet ...
- Starlight, star-bright. What stellar classes do you see tonight?
- Alpha Centauri B is a Class K star, as are stars like Epsilon Eridani and Esilon Indi. Class M: These stars are by far the most common in our immediate stellar neighborhood.
- Simulated fly-by of the 51 Eridani star and planet system
- Simulated fly-by of the 51 Eridani star and planet system.
Eridani is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Eridani books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searcheslogical conjunction symbol
uechi ryu kata
rajas and tamas
humiliation humiliation of the self
mobutu sese seko overthrow