- Eridu definition, an ancient Sumerian and Babylonian city near the Euphrates in S Iraq: center for the worship of Ea; partially excavated. See more.
- ADAPA AND THE FOOD OF LIFE [from "Cuneiform Parallels to the
- In those davs, in those years the wise man of Eridu, With the bakers of Eridu, he made bread, The ship he steered, fishing and hunting for Eridu he did.
- Adama and Adapa: Two Anthropological Characters
- man, and served the city of Eridu and its temple with great devotion by (Eridu), and healing for the illness which his offense had brought upon mankind.
- The boat models from Eridu: sailing or spinning during the 'Ubaid
- discovered at Eridu in southern Mesopotamia, are the earliest direct evidence for sailing- boats.
- REINVESTIGATING THE ANTEDILUVIAN SUMERIAN KING LIST Of
- was lowered from heaven, it was in the city of Eridu.
- [OT] [AGD] Do posiadaczy zmywarek
- Eridu - używam tabletek "finish" - kiedyś to był jeśli dobrze pamiętam calgonit (zmienili nazwę). tabletki mają nabłyszczacz i sól w jednym. stosuję je praktycznie od zawsze i nigdy nie było problemu.
- Eridu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Eridu (Cuniform: NUN.KI
Eridu is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Eridu books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.