- The modern Stone Age city: Annalee Newitz on Çatalhöyük
- Several centuries later, when cities re-emerged in Mesopotamian civilization — Uruk and Eridu, among others — these cities operated under a social script that was fundamentally different in character. “There is deep social stratification.
- Express Your 'Mega Man' Love By Diving into '20XX,' Which is 25% Off Right Now
- Once known as 'Echoes of Eridu,' '20XX' is a game in the vein of 'Mega Man' and 'Mega Man X,' except it's also a roguelike and it offers local and online co-op play.
- Echoes of Eridu developer asks you to fund its co-op Mega Man roguelike
- To stand out, an indie roguelike has got to have a great setting like FTL , a great premise like Curious Expedition , or great everything like Spelunky . Echoes of Eridu hit Kickstarter last week as a rarer creature: the multiplayer roguelike.
- Echoes of Eridu: Part Mega Man X, Part Roguelike
- Between Shovel Knight, Mighty No.9 and Azure Striker Gunvolt, there have been a lot of games that draw inspiration from the Mega Man franchise of late. Echoes of Eridu is another such game on Kickstarter and is inspired specifically by Mega Man X.
- [PAX East 14] Hands on with Echoes of Eridu and its familiar tones
- The team behind Batterystaple Games had no qualms telling me that their inspiration for Eridu lies in the Blue Bomber; they're fans, and they want to see more of the style of game that the classic series brings.
Eridu is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Eridu books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescardinal daly
butt joint knock-down fasteners
49th parallel north history
culture of lebanon religion
closure topology examples
spirituality and science