Erik Satie Notes
A selection of articles related to erik satie notes.
Original articles from our library related to the Erik Satie Notes. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Erik Satie Notes.
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Reiki, Questions & Answers
- Q. Where does Reiki energy come from? A. Reiki energy is a subtle energy. It is different than electricity or chemical energy or other kinds of physical energy. Reiki energy comes from the Higher Power, which exists on a higher dimension than the physical...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Story of the Celts: Who are the Celts?
- The ancient Celts were a group of culturally similar peoples who once occupied most of central and western Europe, north of the Greco-Roman world. Perhaps the most common cultural characteristic of the ancient Celts were the Celtic languages, a branch of the...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
Erik Satie Notes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Erik Satie Notes books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Howard's Day Off - Saturday March 12 2016
- :04—Erik Satie (1866-1925): “En habit de chavel,” finale, 1911, Michel Plasson, Toulouse Capitol Orchestra [EMI 49471]. One of the few works Satie orchestrated himself. The work has themes that sound like fugue subjects but Satie didn't develop them.
- The Classical Music Network
- Composer Richard Fowles wanted to commemorate Erik Satie's 150th birthday, and he has done so with musical relevance and magic by collaborating with pianist Christina McMaster in Un hommage à Erik. Because Satie's music is so famous now, Fowles ...
- Dance, music, and history: the Mark Morris Dance Group and Music Ensemble
- His choreography brings the notes on the page to life. The music he begins with and the dance ... Yard: It's hard to pick just one but I love dancing Socrates created in 2010 for voice and piano composed by Erik Satie.
- What John Cage can teach us about the Mass
- “Music is the silence between the notes.” This profound observation ... To go back to our quotation, consensus seems to ascribe it to Debussy – but then again Google puts Mozart in the frame, and Aaron Copland, and Erik Satie.
- Catskill rock, circa 2016
- World, take note.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Erik Satie Notes Topics