- Ernie Dingo and Richard Walley on the 40th year of their welcome to country
- In the summer of 1976, the television presenter and Yamatji man Ernie Dingo and the Noongar/Yamatji musician Richard Walley performed what they claim was Australia's first contemporary welcome to country – a ceremonial act in which traditional owners ...
- Ernie Dingo to return to television
- The WA entertainer said he had no desire to return to commercial TV after his treatment by Seven. Instead he would return to the small screen with NITV.
- Epic start to Perth arts showcase
- As director Nigel Jamieson promised, it was not acts like The Drones or The Waifs which were a highlight, but Ernie Dingo's Coolbaroo Club, which stood out for its originality.
- #OscarsSoWhite need not mean #LogiesSoWhite but we need more diversity on our
- Ernie Dingo's presence on commercial media was ground-breaking. He developed a presence on merit more than a decade ago. Have we, as a diverse and respectful culture, gone backwards since then?
- Subscribe and save
- He followed it with a Nyoongar song about Country and then the Middar, which included TV personality Ernie Dingo, danced. It had a stickiness, and the idea kept being picked up says Richard, first by the Northern Territory Tourism Board and then the ...
Ernie Dingo is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ernie Dingo books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Ernie Dingo Topics
Related searcheslorazepam abuse
inner mongolia demographics
pizza hut unions
shoe list of shoe companies
paddle spanking types and terms