- WWE Smackdown, behind the scenes of the Vince McMahon interview, NXT weekend
- -Ernie Ladd died of colon cancer on March 10, 2007 at age 68. -Dino Bravo (a/k/a Adolfo Bresciano) was shot to death on March 10, 1993.
- This Day in Wrestling History (Mar. 10): Do You Know Who I Am?
- Contention between Ladd and the front office led Ladd to be suspended by the Chargers at the beginning of the 1965 season, and by the end of the season declared a free agent.
- Raw History: Episodes 100-102
- It's the historic 100th episode of Raw! Vince McMahon hypes that we will hear from Lawrence Taylor. His co-host tonight is Jim Cornette.
- Ric Flair Talks WWE Departure In 1993 And Talk With Vince McMahon, Ron Simmons
- Given Bill Watts' success with African American performers such as Junkyard Dog and 'Big Cat' Ernie Ladd, Flair was not surprised that Watts made Simmons WCW's first African American world champion. With that said, Flair had no answer for why Simmons ...
- George Kennedy dies at 91; Oscar-winning 'Cool Hand Luke,' 'Airport' actor
- His final assignment was as the military advisor for “The Phil Silvers Show,” a popular peacetime Army sitcom shot in New York and starring Silvers as the constantly scheming Sgt. Ernie Bilko.
Ernie Ladd is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ernie Ladd books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Ernie Ladd Topics
Related searchesalter bridge history
visigoth visigothic kingdom in iberia
pizza hut sponsorship
moral objectivism st thomas aquinas
the pit and the pendulum
a perfect circle trivia