Ernst Putzi Hanfstaengl
A selection of articles related to ernst putzi hanfstaengl.
Original articles from our library related to the Ernst Putzi Hanfstaengl. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ernst Putzi Hanfstaengl.
- The Seven Deadly Sins
- According to the writings of the monk, the seven sins were: gastrimargia; porneia; philargyria; lupē: orgē; akedia; kenodoxia; and hyperephania which when translated to Latin for Roman Catholicism are as follows:
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Ernst Putzi Hanfstaengl is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ernst Putzi Hanfstaengl books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Fort held Hitler confidant
- Ernst "Putzi" Hanfstaengl was imprisoned at the old fort from Oct. 5, 1940, until late June 1942. If one can get past his abhorrent beliefs, Hanfstaengl was a colourful character.
- The Harvard Nazi
- The school's warm welcome in 1934 to Ernst “Putzi” Hanfstaengl upon Hanfstaengl's return for his 25th reunion. Hitler's leading international propagandist, Hanfstaengl was cheered by several admiring classmates when he gave the Nazi salute. He was also ...
- The American Papers that Praised Hitler
- After spending nearly two decades in the U.S., chief foreign press agent (and Harvard alum) Ernst “Putzi” Hanfstaengl knew how to “handle” American correspondents with carefully calibrated denials, leaks, and promises of access.
- How far did the UK aristocracy's love of the Nazis really go?
- He found himself in Munich and was approached by the Nazi leader's Harvard-educated sidekick Ernst “Putzi” Hanfstaengl, who offered to arrange a meeting with Hitler. Churchill was willing but warned Hanfstaengl that he would take up the issue of ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.