A selection of articles related to error linguistics.
Original articles from our library related to the Error Linguistics. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Error Linguistics.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Pagan Roots of the Bible
- "The Bible is the innerrent word of the living God. It is absolutely infallible, without error in all matters pertaining to faith and practice, as well as in areas such as geography, science, history, etc. Jerry Falwell I have heard this assertion...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- ASTRONICA: Blessing or Nightmare for Astrology?
- If NASA's engineers only had eleventh-century astronomy knowledge, do you think they could have landed the "Rover" on Mars? If modern day astrophysicists could only make use of ancient Assyrian astronomy, do you think they would have been able to...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- King James Bible: Jude, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Jude, the servant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, to them that are sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ, and called: 1:2 Mercy unto you, and peace and love, be multiplied. 1:3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to...
New Testament >> Jude
Error Linguistics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Error Linguistics books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Uses of Error Analysis and Contrastive Analysis (1)
- deviant in the linguist's account of the language. 2. Error linguistics.
- REVISTA Nº 2
- justify our classification from the linguistic point of view.
- LINGUISTIC ERROR CORRECTION OF JAPANESE SENTENCES
- If this error correction operation is mechanized, the throughput of the OCR will increase.
- CORPUS LINGUISTICS BASED ERROR ANALYSIS OF FIRST
- CORPUS LINGUISTICS BASED ERROR ANALYSIS OF FIRST YEAR UNIVERSITI. TEKNOLOGI MALAYSIA STUDENTS' WRITING.
- Robust Error Detection: A Hybrid Approach Combining
- Robust Error Detection: A Hybrid Approach Combining. Unsupervised Error Detection and Linguistic Knowledge. Johnny Bigert and Ola Knutsson.
Suggested Web Resources
- Error analysis (linguistics) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Main article: Error analysis. In second language acquisition, error analysis studies the types and causes of language errors.
- Speech error - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Addition, "Additions add linguistic material.
- English Language & Linguistics Vocabulary and Linguistic Terms .
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.