- NOAA temperature record updates and the 'hiatus'
- In a new paper in Science Express, Karl et al. describe the impacts of two significant updates to the NOAA NCEI (née NCDC) global temperature series. The two updates are: 1) the adoption of ERSST v4 for the ocean temperatures (incorporating a number of ...
- Temperature Anomalies Time Series
- Note: With this report and data release, the National Centers for Environmental Information is transitioning to improved versions of its global land (GHCN-M version 3.3.0) and ocean (ERSST version 4.
- Impacts of IOD, ENSO and ENSO Modoki on the Australian Winter Wheat Yields in
- 31-year sliding multi-linear regression coefficients of the Australian winter wheat yield variations with SON DMI (red), NDJ Niño3 (blue), and JJA EMI (gray) based on the observed wheat yield and (a) ERSST and (b) HadISST.
- One Graph Shows El Niño's New Record
- This year's El Niño officially climbed to the top of the record books (at least by one measure).
- New study explains near-annual Monsoon oscillations generated by El Nino
- Sea surface temperature anomalies [degrees Celsius] of September 2015 from NOAA's Extended Reconstructed Sea Surface Temperature (ERSST) dataset. Credit: Smith et al., 2008: Improvements to NOAA's Historical Merged Land-Ocean Surface …more.
Ersst is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ersst books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
executive compensation criticism
old norse language old east norse