- Vitamin D Deficiency Among Systemic Lupus Erythematosis Patients
- Researchers have just found that vitamin D levels among systemic lupus erythematosis (SLE) patients directly relates to the severity of the disease and the development of the autoimmune disease.
- Stroke Risk High in Lupus
- Patients with systemic lupus erythematosis (SLE) are at a higher risk of stroke than the general population regardless of the type of stroke, and the relative risk is greatest in younger patients, a meta-analysis suggested. In data pooled from 10 ...
- Game-Changers 2015: Refining Treatment in Arthritis
- Another important advance in rheumatology was the finding that multi-targeted therapy that combined mycophenolate mofetil (Cellcept) with tacrolimus was effective for nephritis in patients with systemic lupus erythematosis.
- Lupus a silent invader
- "SLE (Systemic Lupus Erythematosis) can be quite subtle, especially initially, and can present in many manners," said Dr. James Wise, a rheumatologist at Health Quest's Northern Dutchess Hospital. "Additionally, SLE tends to be sporadically active.
Erythematosis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Erythematosis books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesequation of motion examples
remington arms cdampr
norwegian satanic temple
meaning of dreams family
maze wall follower