- Global Erythropoietin Drugs Market 2016 Research and Growth to 2020
- Erythropoietin is a glycoprotein hormone synthesized in the bone marrow that controls and regulates the mechanism of erythropoiesis (production of red blood cells). These erythropoietin (EPO) drugs are used for treatment of chemotherapy-induced anemia; ...
- Regulation of renal erythropoietin via HIF
- A study from Volker Haase and colleagues shows that non-erythropoietin (EPO)-producing renal epithelial cells can regulate the production of EPO in other renal cell types.
- Cytoprotective effect of glutaraldehyde erythropoietin on HEK293 kidney cells
- Abstract: The toxic effects from exposure to silver nanoparticles (AgNPs), which are broadly present in many consumer products, have long raised concerns.
- The cost-utility of treating anemia with continuous erythropoietin receptor
- Objective: The purpose of this study was to determine the cost-utility of treating anemic dialysis patients with continuous erythropoietin receptor activator (CERA) once monthly or Epoetin Beta (EpoB) thrice weekly compared with a reference strategy of ...
- Erythropoietin Stimulating Agent Market Analysis 2016
- Blood carries oxygen which is required for a healthy body functioning.
Erythropoietin is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Erythropoietin books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesrani lakshmi bai
eckankar is eckankar a cult
ap lei chau history
history of kent early medieval kent