- Escape artists do battle in Northampton pub as part of annual 'meeting'
- Upside down lock picking, straight jacket emancipation, jail cell busts - just some agenda items in a bizarre Northampton meeting at the weekend, which saw a popular local locksmith honoured. Escapologists from across the country gathered at the Yeoman ...
- Which Premier League club will emerge from the pack and avoid relegation?
- Wigan were the escapologists of 2011-12 and 2010-11, having sat bottom of the league at this stage of each season only to finish 15th and 16th respectively. Despite their previous escape acts, Villa look doomed in the current campaign.
- Quick Look: Escape Room VR
- Coming off the back of the excellent Neverout, the bar has been raised for virtual reality (VR) puzzlers on Gear VR. Developer Setapp impressed with its gravity-shifting first-person experience in which players search for a way out of a series of rooms.
- Sunderland will need to be escapologists again to beat the drop
- Sunderland will need to be escapologists again to beat the drop. Sunderland rue a missed chance in th midweek defeat to Manchester City. Picture by Frank Reid.
- Premier League relegation candidates: reasons to be fearful and cheerful
- As experienced escapologists, Sunderland tend to finish seasons strongly. Their mental resilience is increasing. Reasons to be fearful Right-back remains a problem position.
Escapologists is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Escapologists books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesthe good the bad and the ugly trivia
grenadier guards training
the lovely bones characters