- City accepts more stringent E. coli discharge limits at Dye Creek Plant
- This week, the Logan Martin Lake Protection Association has been in meetings with the Alabama Department of Environmental Management (ADEM) and the City of Pell City to prevent an increase in the amount of E. coli that the Dye Creek Wastewater ...
- Genetically modified E. coli pump out morphine precursor
- Japanese bioengineers have tweaked Escherichia coli genes so that they pump out thebaine, a morphine precursor that can be modified to make painkillers. The genetically modified E. coli produces 300 times more thebaine with minimal risk of …more.
- Researchers discover how E. coli bacteria adhere to urinary tract
- Almost every second woman suffers from a bladder infection at some point in her life. Also men are affected by cystitis, though less frequently. In eighty percent of the cases, it is caused by the intestinal bacterium E.
- Ranking risk: E. coli O157:H7 and Salmonella growth on leafy greens
- lettuce.nov10 Cocktails of five strains of E. coli O157: H7 and of S.
- Pairwise antibiotic interactions in Escherichia coli: triclosan, rifampicin
- Previous investigations have shown that analyzing pairwise interactions between 22 antibiotics in Escherichia coli enable the grouping of drugs into nine functional classes.
Escherichia Coli is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Escherichia Coli books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.