- es·ci·tal·o·pram oxalate ( s -t l -pr m ). n. A drug of the SSRI class that is an isomer of citalopram and is used primarily to treat depression.
- HIGHLIGHTS OF PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
- Known hypersensitivity to escitalopram or citalopram or .
- LEXAPRO™ (escitalopram oxalate) TABLETS/ORAL SOLUTION Rx
- Escitalopram is the pure S-enantiomer (single isomer) of the racemic bicyclic LEXAPRO (escitalopram oxalate) is available as tablets or as an oral solution.
- For more information about the Organization of Teratology
- This sheet talks about the risks that exposure to citalopram/escitalopram can have during pregnancy.
- Switching Depressed Patients from Citalopram to Escitalopram is
- Introduction: Escitalopram is the therapeutically active component of citalopram and to escitalopram treatment following acute citalopram treatment.
- Launch of Lexapro commenced in Japan
- H. Lundbeck A/S today announced that its partners Mochida Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Tai Chi for Geriatric Depression
- In a recent study, 112 adults over 60 years-old with major depression were treated with escitalopram, an antidepressant, for about four weeks.
- FDA Warns Against High-Dose Citalopram
- The FDA did not indicate that the cardiac effects were an issue with escitalopram (Lexapro), which is the S-enantiomer of citalopram -- suggesting that the arrhythmias stem from the latter's R-enantiomer.
- Changing the mood of Brazilian antidepressant market; fake Levitra
- Court of Justice (STJ), Minister Felix Fischer, has restored the power of the National Health Surveillance Agency (ANVISA) to grant registration of generic medicines and the like, based on the active ingredient escitalopram, an antidepressant.
- Escitalopram: MedlinePlus Drug Information
- Features information about dosage, usage, warnings, and side effects.
- Crazy Meds: The Good, The Bad, & The Funny of Psych Meds
- Jan 18, 2011 Approved and off-label uses of Lexapro (escitalopram oxalate). 2.
- Lexapro (Escitalopram Oxalate): Official Site
- Learn more about Lexapro and find information for patients and caregivers including Lexapro side effects, treatments, indications, FAQs and resources.
Escitalopram is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Escitalopram books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.