- Drug-drug interactions and QT prolongation as a commonly assessed cardiac
- There was, however, meaningful QTc prolongation noted when antidepressants (escitalopram, citalopram, mirtazapine, paroxetine, sertraline, fluvoxamine, venlafaxine, clomipramine) or lithium were administered concomitantly .
- Serving It Up Sufficiently
- The patentee may then claim the product as such. This point was made in Generics v Lundbeck (House of Lords, 2009). Lundbeck had found a way of separating the enantiomers of their anti-depressant drug citalopram and claimed a patent for escitalopram.
- Insomnia and Depression: A Reciprocal Relationship
- Fava et al. showed adding zolpidem extended-release to escitalopram improved insomnia and some sleep-related next-day symptoms but did not significantly augment the antidepressant response of escitalopram. Another small (17 cases) retrospective study ...
- 1 Department of Neuropsychiatry, Graduate School of Medicine, Hirosaki
- Case: A 78-year-old Japanese female with a 2-year history of major depressive disorder was treated with escitalopram (10 mg/d), risperidone (1 mg/d), and nitrazepam (5 mg/d). One month after beginning this drug regimen, she was transferred to the ...
- Checked for plagiarism Yes
- Methods: The present study included 158 patients, who were randomized (1:1) to receive a flexible dose of generic escitalopram (n=78) or branded escitalopram (n=80) over a 6-week single-blind treatment period.
Escitalopram is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Escitalopram books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.