Eskimo Kinship Terminology
A selection of articles related to eskimo kinship terminology.
Original articles from our library related to the Eskimo Kinship Terminology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Eskimo Kinship Terminology.
- What is Qabalah?
- Being Appendix A to Liber 777 Qabalah is: -- (a). A language fitted to describe certain classes of phenomena, and to express certain classes of ideas which excape regular phraseology. You might as well object to the technical terminology of chemistry. (b). An...
Magick >> Qabalah
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Our rune for this month is known in reconstructed Common Germanic as *Wunjo, and is used for the sound represented by the English letter W. After the Anglo-Saxons began to write with a modified form of Roman Script (the letters being used to write this...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Story of the Soul Tarot Layout
- "I looked on my right hand, and beheld, but there was no man that would know me: refuge failed me; no man cared for my soul." Psalm 142, Verse 4 KJV "Three things distinguish living from the soul versus living from the ego only. They are: the...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Mabon / The Autumnal Equinox
- Mabon is a Sabbat of celebration for the abundance of the harvest; a time meant for us to give thanks through song, dance and feasts. This is a time of balance, when day and night are equal once again; a time of meditation and introspection; a time to slow...
Holidays >> Mabon
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Eskimo Kinship Terminology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Eskimo Kinship Terminology books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Ilagiit and Tuq∏uraqtuq: Inuit understandings of kinship and social
- 5 Nelson H. H. Graburn, Taqamiut Eskimo Kinship Terminology , Northern Coordination and.
- 1KUNG KIN TERMS, THE NAME RELATIONSHIP AND THE
- the normal "Eskimo-type" kin terms of the JKung were set out.
- Kinship: How do you relate?
- Kinship: Set of normative rules that guides our relationships with consanguine and affine Hawaiian System (In actual Hawaiian terms, female).
Suggested Web Resources
- Eskimo kinship - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Eskimo is the accepted term used by Alaska Natives today.
- Eskimo Kinship Terminology - ArchNet
- The Eskimo kinship system is bilateral in organization. In this system, the nuclear family usually represents an independent economic and social group.
- Systematic Kinship Terminologies
- Eskimo Kin Terms.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.