Esperanza Sultan Kudarat Barangays
- 9 blasts rock Masbate; rebel slain, another captured in Davao del Sur
- An hour later, three blasts were reported -- one in the same area of Miaga, the others along a road in Barangay Tunga, Esperanza, about a kilometer and a half from the town hall. Then at 6:55 a.m.
- Boy killed, 41 injured in grenade blast in S. Kudarat during fiesta
- ESPERANZA, Sultan Kudarat (MindaNews / 22 Feb) – A six-year-old boy was killed while 41 others were wounded when a grenade exploded in a local peryahan (fair) beside a carnival during a patronal fiesta celebration Sunday evening. Col.
- BIFF threatens more offensive attacks vs. government
- Cotabato City (CNN Philippines) — The Bangsamoro Islamic Freedom Fighters (BIFF) threatened to conduct more offensive attacks against government forces in central Mindanao. Eight people were killed, including village officials, when the BIFF ...
- Maguindanao folk fear religion-based clashes
- Residents said the areas were too close to Barangay Durian, the boundary of the two Maguindanao municipalities with Esperanza town in Sultan Kudarat. Municipal Councilor Anwar Emblawa said 15 families of Moro farmers were installed in April 2015 by ...
- 5 killed as 2 groups clash over land in Maguindanao
- The fighting involved farmers in the borders of Datu Abdullah Sangki and Esperanza town in Sultan Kudarat, town Councilor Anwar Emblawa said.
Esperanza Sultan Kudarat Barangays is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Esperanza Sultan Kudarat Barangays books and related discussion.