A selection of articles related to essenes beliefs.
Original articles from our library related to the Essenes Beliefs. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Essenes Beliefs.
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Seven Shaman Principles
- The World is What You Think It Is Positive thoughts attract positive people and events, and negative thoughts attract negative people and events. Corollary: Everything is a dream Dreams are real and reality is a dream. The only test we use for a reality check...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- History of Voodoo
- The notoriously perceived notion of Voodoo as practiced in the western world is that of grotesquely molded wax dolls with pins sticking out of them. Let's look deeper than that!
Parapsychology >> Spirits
Essenes Beliefs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Essenes Beliefs books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Book claims Jesus was a Hindu who spoke Tamil and practiced Yoga; Christians
- The controversial book also claims that Jesus died in Kashmir and that members of the Essene cult rescued him after the crucifixion. He was then restored to life using medicinal plants from the Himalayas, DNA India adds. (Reuters)A church in ...
- Becoming a Source for Well-Being
- The texts describe how the Essene culture practiced prayer by including one's feelings in line with a single minded intention for another.
- The Case of the Two-Headed Author
- Inspired by Edmund Wilson's 1945 New Yorker pieces on the Essenes, the sect that produced the Dead Sea Scrolls, Dannay has Ellery stumble across a crime and sin-free Eden in the desert where he examines messianic belief systems from the inside and ...
- Indian Christians protest book which claims Jesus was a Hindu
- The author also claims he was rescued from the cross by the Essenes and healed with medicinal herbs. He was then taken to Kashmir and spent the rest of his life in the Himalayas, where his tomb can still be found. The book has been ...
- Raising Atlantis?
- The Bolshevik Revolution, Lenin's years of leadership during the founding of the USSR, and Trotsky's battle against Stalin's rule, remained, for them, touchstones, but their faith in the future of socialism had returned to belief in “things unseen”.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Essenes Beliefs Topics
Related searchesalexander i of russia death
mythography myth theories