Estrus Cycle Horses
A selection of articles related to estrus cycle horses.
Original articles from our library related to the Estrus Cycle Horses. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Estrus Cycle Horses.
- The third rune of the third aett bears the reconstructed Common Germanic name Ehwaz. Later, its name became Aihws in Gothic (note how archaic Gothic is), and still later, Eh in Anglo-Saxon. If you remember that “k” in Indo-European changed to “h” in Germanic,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Mythic Heroes of Celtic Ireland
- The Celtic mythology of Ireland is best summarized as consisting of four broad cycles. This month's article deals with mythic Celtic mortals, figures who populate the stories in the second and third cycles below. Four Cycles of Irish Mythology Foundation...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- The Goddess Epona
- Lately, it seems that Epona is coming back into Her own with the growing popularity of the internet. Most people identify with Her through Her connection with horses - She is the protector of them, after all - but most people don't seem to be aware of all Her...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Raidho, the "r-rune", is the fifth rune of the first aett of the Elder Futhark. The Old English Rune Poem, Old Norse Rune Rhyme and Old Icelandic Rune Poem all refer to horses in their verses on Raidho. Horses are how people got around back then,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Estrus Cycle Horses is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Estrus Cycle Horses books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Starting and Stopping a Mare's Estrous Cycle
- At the 2014 Kentucky Breeders' Short Course, held Feb. 8 in Lexington, Ed Squires, DVM, PhD, Hon. Dipl.
- Mares behaving badly: when to get help
- In extreme cases, which are fortunately the rarest, a mare becomes aggressive toward other horses and humans. Sometimes, mares become so dangerous that they must be euthanized. While hormonal changes related to a mare's estrous cycle or pregnancy ...
- Jess's Dream Sidelined Until December
- The big dark bay colt is at the Lexington farm of his owner/breeder Stonestreet Stables where he will stay for 30 days and then be shipped to Stonestreet's training center near Ocala, Fla.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Estrus Cycle Horses Topics
dream symbol square pool
the beast homeworld infection
dream dictionary purse
kelowna british columbia trivia