- Kivuto Expands Digital Textbook Resources in India with Texidium Platform
- The largest implementation is at Algonquin College in Ottawa, Canada, where over 55,000 eTexts are distributed to nearly 14,000 students.
- Pioneering agreements will reduce cost of eTexts for IU students
- Indiana-based company Courseload was selected to provide the software for students to read and annotate their eTexts. The software integrates directly with IU's Oncourse system and enables students to tag, search, collaborate as a study group or view ...
- eTextbooks vs Open Textbooks: The Student Lens
- Prices: Lower prices are a key selling point for eTexts, but as one re-searcher from Indiana Uni-versity noted in the Chicago Tribune, “the digital text can cost more than a print textbook and the student can't resell it after he's used it.
- Albert Einstein's Mass Energy Equation Inadequate, Says Indian Researcher
- Indian scientist Ajay Sharma claimed that Albert Einstein's mass-energy equation E=mc2 is inadequate and valid only under certain conditions.
- Disengage: Measuring Engagement with Etexts Could Cripple What It Means to ...
- I'm a writer, and a geek. So if CourseSmart had wanted to track students' use of its etextbooks to improve the texts themselves, I could totally sympathize.
Etexts is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Etexts books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbritney spears career achievements
nicole brown simpson
hikari sentai maskman characters
michael dutton douglas
elvis and me the ann-margret affair