A selection of articles related to ethics.
Original articles from our library related to the Ethics. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ethics.
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Privacy, Ethics & OBE
- There is a widespread belief stemming from early this century that has not only remained unchanged but has been continually propagated ever since. This belief is that if a projector deliberately invades the privacy of another person for immoral purposes or...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- A Basic View of Paganism or Bambi Pagansim
- "You people are all so nice! I like the idea of Paganism, but I don't think I could be that nice all the time." The writer was genuinely perplexed and driven to ask me if it is really possible that Pagans, Witches and Wiccans really lived such...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
Ethics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ethics books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- DeKalb ethics chief will be both teacher and investigator
- Stacey Kalberman, former executive director of the state ethics commission, has been appointed to become DeKalb County's first chief ethics officer. CURTIS COMPTON / CCOMPTON@AJC.COM ...
- New York Assemblywoman Sexually Harassed Aide, Ethics Panel Says
- In 2013, Micah Z. Kellner, a Democratic assemblyman from Manhattan, was barred from leadership posts, stripped of his interns and forced to cut his staff after an Assembly ethics investigation found that he had sexually harassed aides. Mr.
- Get serious about meaningful ethics reform
- In 1990, John Ashcroft, my father, was governor of Missouri, and he embarked on the “Yes for Ethics” campaign.
- Florida Commission on Ethics clears St. Johns County Commissioner Bennett
- The complaint suggested possible ethics violations by Bennett through her work on a proposed State Road 313 extension — the road itself is still just a proposal — and a county resolution to accept a land donation for the proposed County Road 305 ...
- Are ethics an antithesis to profit-driven financial services and life insurance?
- Although recent events of ethical issues surrounding the Commonwealth Bank financial planning division may appear surprising to some, such behaviour was actually predicted several years prior in research done by Dr June Smith from the Victoria ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
ketotic hypoglycemia treatment
dream symbolism car interpretation