A selection of articles related to ethiopian highlands.
Original articles from our library related to the Ethiopian Highlands. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ethiopian Highlands.
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 And Miriam and Aaron spake against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman. 12:2 And they said, Hath the LORD indeed spoken only by Moses? hath he not spoken also by us? And the LORD...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Ethiopian Highlands is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ethiopian Highlands books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- With content that's traditional and sacred, Eyob Mergia paints his homeland
- Mergia grew up in the Ethiopian highlands, studying classical art at the Addis Ababa University School of Fine Arts under instructors trained in the former USSR during the Cold War. After moving to the U.S.
- History repeats itself in Ethiopia
- “I remember 1984, people would migrate or just die,” said Mohammed Abdullah, a haggard farmer in his 40s in a village in the highlands of East Hararghe, about 300 miles east of the capital.
- Ethiopian mothers struggle to feed sick children as food aid runs out
- Mothers and health workers in dusty villages nestled among the highlands of Amhara's Wag Himra zone told the Thomson Reuters Foundation that many families do not receive enough food aid to last until the next distribution.
- How Genfo Breaks the Mold of Ethiopian Food Expectations
- In his book Stirring the Pot: A History of African Cuisine, McCann attributes the the modern Ethiopian diet to agriculture in the country's highlands, with cereals being developed during the Aksumite empire between 500 BC and 500 AD. That era "had its ...
- The Science Behind Ethiopia's Hunger Crisis
- "I remember 1984, people would migrate or just die," said Mohammed Abdullah, a haggard farmer in his 40s in a village in the highlands of East Hararghe, about 300 miles east of the capital.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Ethiopian Highlands Topics
Related searchesfarida mazar spyropoulos