Ethnic Chinese Refugees From Vietnam
A selection of articles related to ethnic chinese refugees from vietnam.
Original articles from our library related to the Ethnic Chinese Refugees From Vietnam. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ethnic Chinese Refugees From Vietnam.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 33
- Chapter 33 33:1 These are the journeys of the children of Israel, which went forth out of the land of Egypt with their armies under the hand of Moses and Aaron. 33:2 And Moses wrote their goings out according to their journeys by the commandment of the LORD:...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
Ethnic Chinese Refugees From Vietnam is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ethnic Chinese Refugees From Vietnam books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Chinese Speaking Cultural Profile –older people
- Migration from Vietnam: • The first wave of arrivals of ethnic Chinese refugees from Vietnam was during the 1970s.
- Chinese l\/iutual Aid Association
- refugees in Chicagoland, and to foster their participation in American society. Histor.
- A SHORT HISTORY OF ASIAN GANGS IN SAN FRANCISCO
- consist of foreign born Chinese and ethnic Chinese from Vietnam. 1 The author worked closely ..
- Diaspora-13.2-3.-TOC 1..1
- Ethnic Chinese refugees from Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia began to arrive in Peterborough in the late 1970s.
Suggested News Resources
- Chung Tai Chan Monastery opens first-ever branch in Central Europe
- Linz is Austria's third-largest city and biggest industrial base, located in the country's north. Chinese expatriates in the city mainly come from Taiwan, mainland China and the Indo-China Peninsula.
Suggested Web Resources
- Hoa people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- When the Ming dynasty in China fell, several thousand Chinese refugees fled .
- Boat people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Rescued Vietnamese boat people being given water.
- Predictors of depression among refugees from Vietnam: a
- This is a longitudinal study of newly arrived refugees from Vietnam undergoing a mandatory health screening.
- Mission Statement and General Overview | Chinese Mutual Aid
- General overview.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.