- Hundreds remember the past at Detroit-area history conference
- The organization was founded in 1828—nine years before Michigan became a state—by then-territorial governor Lewis Cass and Henry Schoolcraft, an explorer and ethnologist. "Even back then, our founders said, 'You know what? This is important stuff to ...
- Pakistan Announces Nation's First Biennale
- Grohs was head of the branch of the Goethe-Institut there since December 2013, and previously worked as a culture and development consultant at the Goethe-Institut Johannesburg.
- Goethe Institut director among 18 slaughtered in Ivory Coast shooting by al
- The ethnologist was the project manager of a programme with Berlin Philharmonic between 2002 and 2009. She was unmarried and had no children. Klaus-Dieter Lehmann, the president of the Goethe-Institut, said in a statement: 'It is terrible that a woman ...
- LN: Indonesian studies open at Czech faculty after five years
- Ethnologist Ondrej Pokorny, the third tutor of this small field, is to get students acquainted with various ethnicities living in Indonesia, with the Javanese being the major group. "The graduates can take up various jobs.
- Berlin Show Features German Ethnologist's Copies of Art From Prehistoric Times
- From 1904 to 1935, the watercolors had been painted by assistants working for Leo Frobenius, a German ethnologist, on trips to southern Africa, the Sahara, Scandinavia, France, Spain and Australia. But with advancements in photography, such facsimiles ...
Ethnologist is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ethnologist books and related discussion.