A selection of articles related to ethnomathematics criticism.
Original articles from our library related to the Ethnomathematics Criticism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ethnomathematics Criticism.
- Weight of the World
- A man and his son were once going with their donkey to market. As they were walking along a countryman passed them and said: "You fools, what is a donkey for, but to ride upon?" So the man put the boy on the donkey and they went on their way. But...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Aurum metallicum (Gold)
- Aurum is gold. Astrology places the metal gold under reign of the Sun. Through nuclear reactions the Sun generates its own energy. The planets are born from the Sun; the Sun is in a way the father/mother of the family of our solar system. All life on the...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- The Seven Shaman Principles
- The World is What You Think It Is Positive thoughts attract positive people and events, and negative thoughts attract negative people and events. Corollary: Everything is a dream Dreams are real and reality is a dream. The only test we use for a reality check...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Cuprum metallicum (Copper)
- The metal Cuprum, copper, is associated with Venus. The Goddess Venus was born from the sea (the water-element symbolizes our feelings and emotions), standing on a shell and only dressed in her long, copper-blond hairs. Venus became the Goddess of love,...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Ignatia is a medicine for grief and anguish. It relieves and heals acute emotional pain and physical complaints resulting from it. Situations that might ask for Ignatia are for instance: sudden loss of a loved one, death of a human being or an animal, rape,...
Remedies >> Remedies I
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Lycopodium clavatum (Wolf's Foot)
- Wolf's Foot, is a mosslike plant. It exists already for ages on this planet in an almost unaltered form; Lycopodium clavatum has proven to survive many changes in climate and environment. The homoeopathic Lycopodium-personality shows a great tenacity and a...
Remedies >> Remedies L
Ethnomathematics Criticism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ethnomathematics Criticism books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Week of 'inspirational' maths launched in 300 UK schools
- But the launch, in partnership with UK charity National Numeracy, has been met with criticisms and branded as an attempt to “dumb down” the teaching of the topic.
- Even Common Core math politicized
- It is promoted in advertisements as “voluntary,” but the threat of losing federal funding makes it coercive, critics have said. WND has reported that more and more ...
- From Utopia to Myopia
- Gayatri C. Spivak, the literary theorist and critic, devotes an essay to the Rushdie affair that nimbly avoids any lucidity: "Faced with the case of Salman Rushdie, how are we to read ... ?
- Amoeba that fosters the great class divide in schools
- The tragedy of the decision to test for this “essential transferrable skill” is that, until now, critics of this trendy approach could point to the Pisa league tables as evidence of its disastrous impact in Britain.
- Celebrate Africa's proud maths history in curricula
- The mathematics curriculum in higher education in Mozambique has not changed in decades and has failed to acknowledge African mathematicians' influences in the science, according to Paulus Gerdes, director of the Ethnomathematics Research Centre ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Ethnomathematics Criticism Topics
Related searchesdream dictionary lost
list of waterfalls finland
tap dance steps in tap dancing