- eth·no·mu·si·col·o·gy ( th n -my z -k l -j ). n. 1.
- Ethnomusicology Field Research Grant Application Guidelines
- Ethnomusicology Field Research Grant. Application Guidelines. SPRING, 2011.
- General Examination in Ethnomusicology (Friday, August 13, 2010
- General Examination in Ethnomusicology. (Friday, August 13, 2010, 9 a.m.
- Ethnomusicology Forum
- Journal of the British Forum for Ethnomusicology Visit the organisation site. Published By: Routledge. Volume Number: 20.
- Music man of note lands key role
- The Folkways Alive! office now operates in tandem with the university's Canadian Centre for Ethnomusicology.
- Ethnomusicology expert Dr Ashok Ranade passes away
- MUMBAI: Dr. Ashok Ranade, an eminent scholar, ethnomusicologist and musician, passed away at 76 after a prolonged illness on Saturday afternoon. Ranade was known for his radical contemporary views on a traditional art form, as well as for his dry wit.
- David Ake takes over as Director of School of the Arts
- Ake holds a Ph.D. in musicology and a master's degree in ethnomusicology, the study of social and cultural aspects of music and dance in local and global contexts.
- Monday Music: Awesome Tapes From Africa? Yes, Please!
- Unless you happen to be an ethnomusicologist or visiting Africa, the answer is likely the website Awesome Tapes from Africa.
- Ethnomusicology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Ethnomusicology is defined as "the study of social and cultural aspects of music and dance in local and global contexts.
- Society for Ethnomusicology
- Promotes the research, study, and performance of music in all historical periods and cultural contexts.
- Welcome to the UCLA Department of Ethnomusicology
- The oldest ethnomusicology department in America, located in Los Angeles, California. Information about courses, faculty, news, ensembles and activities.
- As the official journal of the Society for Ethnomusicology, Ethnomusicology is the premier publication in the field.
Ethnomusicology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ethnomusicology books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesfeminism worldwide statistics
dream analysis airplane
perth amboy new jersey geography
sobe lizard line