A selection of articles related to ethology notes.
Original articles from our library related to the Ethology Notes. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ethology Notes.
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The Ouija Board
- The Ouija is a wooden board that contains the 26 letters of the alphabet, the numbers 0-9 and the words yes, no, maybe and goodbye. The first board was invented in Maryland around 1890, by Charles Kennard. The Ouija has always fascinated people. It is used to...
Parapsychology >> Spirits
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Ethology Notes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ethology Notes books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- How Much Do Dogs Remember?
- In the Post article, Dr. Johan Lind, a professor of ethology at Stockholm University and the study's lead author, noted that animals have both a short-term and long-term memory.
- Providing Piglets Enrichments Early in Life Leads to Benefits Later On
- Dr. Jenifer Brown, a Research Scientist Ethology with the Prairie Swine Center, says the code requires enrichment for all animals which would include piglets. Clip-Dr.
- Host Stress Drives Salmonella Recrudescence
- Host stress is well known to result in flare-ups of many bacterial, viral and parasitic infections. The mechanism by which host stress is exploited to increase pathogen loads, is poorly understood.
- Wild bee decline threatens US crop production
- "These results reinforce recent evidence that increased demand for corn in biofuel production has intensified threats to natural habitats in corn-growing regions," the new study notes.
- New tarantula named after Johnny Cash among 14 spider species found in the
- Project senior author Dr. Jason Bond, director of the AUMNH, notes that studies like these highlight the critical role that museum collections play in understanding our planet's biodiversity. The AUMNH, located in Auburn, Alabama, possesses the second ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Ethology Notes Topics
Related searchesdhunya maumoon
uniting church in australia liturgy
east bengal regiment