- Estep accepts pleas
- April Hammond, 27, charged with assault and vandalism under $500, was sentenced to 11 months, 29 days ETHRA supervised probation with 40 days confinement. Hammond was given credit for 40 days jail time already served. She must pay at least $100 ...
- Violators of probation sentenced
- Linda S. Morgan, 50, charged with driving under the influence (second offense), joyriding and two counts of theft, was sentenced to two years ETHRA supervised probation with 45 days confinement.
- Estep approves plea agreements
- Justice was sentenced to 11 months, 29 days ETHRA supervised probation with 70 days confinement. She was given credit for a total 59 days jail time, which includes time spent inside an inpatient rehabilitation facility.
- Area Happenings
- ETHRA Community Action Agency, funded in part by an agreement with the Department of Agriculture, will distribute USDA Commodities for Claiborne County on this date: Friday, March 11, at the Tri-State Growers (Farmers Market), Tazewell, 8 a.m.-2 p.
Ethra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ethra books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesspy hunter excel 2000 easter egg
martin chuzzlewit other characters
herd why do animals herd
mary mackillop bibliography
guadalupe pita amor
bail state bail laws