- Estep accepts pleas
- April Hammond, 27, charged with assault and vandalism under $500, was sentenced to 11 months, 29 days ETHRA supervised probation with 40 days confinement. Hammond was given credit for 40 days jail time already served. She must pay at least $100 ...
- Violators of probation sentenced
- Linda S. Morgan, 50, charged with driving under the influence (second offense), joyriding and two counts of theft, was sentenced to two years ETHRA supervised probation with 45 days confinement.
- Estep approves plea agreements
- Justice was sentenced to 11 months, 29 days ETHRA supervised probation with 70 days confinement. She was given credit for a total 59 days jail time, which includes time spent inside an inpatient rehabilitation facility.
- Area Happenings
- ETHRA Community Action Agency, funded in part by an agreement with the Department of Agriculture, will distribute USDA Commodities for Claiborne County on this date: Friday, March 11, at the Tri-State Growers (Farmers Market), Tazewell, 8 a.m.-2 p.
Ethra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ethra books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesdisaster at tangiwai
hashish hippy hash
meaning of dreams about stilts
bhikkus in buddhism
peter kropotkin books